chibilibi 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:40
Games you are ashamed to not have played yet
What games are you ashamed to have not played yet? For me, Half Life 1.
Also, by this I kinda mean games that you haven't finished yet, but not played still counts.
最後修改者:chibilibi; 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:58
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 36
shreddedbullet 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:43 
Why would you be ashamed to have not played something? Games are only as good as you make them out to be. Sometimes I have played games that others said were amazing, and I didn't enjoy them as much. Pure opinion. Now if it's games I'm ashamed to have not finished playing, that would be Half Life 1, HL2, HL2: Ep. 1, and HL2: Ep. 2.
Fork_Q2 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:43 
90% of the games I own.

Every Nintendo game before the N64. I was always a Sega fanboi.

The first two Metal Gear Solid games. Any recent FF game.
BenjiGonzo 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:43 
The Wolf Among Us.
Avon 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:45 
GTA V(waiting for it to come out on pc) LA Noire(I own but ever time I go to play it I get distracted) and that is about it.
Littlefoot 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:51 
I have a few i can mention:

Tomb Raider 2013 (bought it a year ago, but due to my small hard drive space i couldn't install it. Hopefully i'll be able to play it one day, it looks like a great game).
Spyro 2 and 3 (though i finally played them for the first time in February this year).
Just Cause 1
Metroid Prime
Avon 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:52 
引用自 Littlefoot

Tomb Raider 2013 (bought it a year ago, but due to my small hard drive space i couldn't install it. Hopefully i'll be able to play it one day, it looks like a great game).
Spyro 2 and 3 (though i finally played them for the first time in February this year).
Just Cause 1
Metroid Prime
Word of warning if you hate quick time events, tomb raider might just get on your nerves.
kev 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:53 
Why would you be ashamed to have not played something? Games are only as good as you make them out to be. Sometimes I have played games that others said were amazing, and I didn't enjoy them as much. Pure opinion. Now if it's games I'm ashamed to have not finished playing, that would be Half Life 1, HL2, HL2: Ep. 1, and HL2: Ep. 2.

ffkfjwrhqjklghrejwghewrjohqroghwejhgioqw
stop reading my mind
Littlefoot 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:53 
引用自 Marcus Antonius
引用自 Littlefoot

Just Cause 1
Metroid Prime
Word of warning if you hate quick time events, tomb raider might just get on your nerves.
Well, i don't hate QTE as long as there aren't too many of them or they are poorly executed.
Avon 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:54 
引用自 Littlefoot
引用自 Marcus Antonius
Well, i don't hate QTE as long as there aren't too many of them or they are poorly executed.
Only QTE in the game I really hated was boss fighting QTEs. Other then that it is a good game.
Littlefoot 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:55 
引用自 Marcus Antonius
引用自 Littlefoot
Only QTE in the game I really hated was boss fighting QTEs. Other then that it is a good game.
OK, thanks for the info. I still look forward to finally playing the game one day.
chibilibi 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:57 

Ok, how about this: what games do you WISH you have played, not only because everyone loves them and thinks they're great, but because you want to play them, but haven't yet?
shreddedbullet 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 2:11 
引用自 FuG chibilibi

Ok, how about this: what games do you WISH you have played, not only because everyone loves them and thinks they're great, but because you want to play them, but haven't yet?
System Shock 2, FEAR, and finishing all of the Half Lifes. I'm one who plays a lot, but doesn't finish the games he started. My HDD is filled with Half Finished campaigns, something I'm not proud of. If you want the list:

Borderlands (I'm seriously almost finished with the main story)
Borderlands 2
Half Life 1
Half Life: Blue Shift
Half Life: Opposing Force
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Tomb Raider: Aniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Hotline Miami
Dark Souls (Honestly, for other reasons rather than just not finishing the game)
Far Cry 2
Gunpoint
Fable III
Skyrim

There are more games, but I listed as many as I could think of.
MythlyInari 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 2:16 
引用自 Fork_Q
90% of the games I own.

Every Nintendo game before the N64. I was always a Sega fanboi.

The first two Metal Gear Solid games. Any recent FF game.

The only FF games I've played to completion was the DS remake, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, The embarassing sequel, Crystal Bearers (which isn't bad entirely, but they claimed it was a DIRECT sequel to FFCC. Big. Ass. Lie.) and my favorite, Crisis Core.

Final Fantasy is...not my taste. All but one I listed is an actuall final fantasy game. The rest are side games.
canofspaghettios 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 2:41 
ok, i feel sorta feel embarrassed for saying this but....... i never played a zelda game in my life :rfacepalm:
shreddedbullet 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 2:42 
引用自 Mr.taco
ok, i feel sorta feel embarrassed for saying this but....... i never played a zelda game in my life :rfacepalm:
I'm personally going to send you a Nintendo 64 with Ocarina of TIme and Majora's mask ASAP.
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 36
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 8 月 6 日 下午 1:40
回覆: 36