RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 3:49am
How much would you preorder Half life 3 for if you could?
For me I would possibly go $50

I feel like there may be too much hype behind Half life 3 and I may get disappointed if it ever gets released
Last edited by RIOT|Stalkermaster; Aug 6 @ 4:01am
Showing 1-15 of 109 comments
< >
Festive Littlefoot Aug 6 @ 3:52am 
I would pre-order it for max 60€. Not more.
Satsujinki Aug 6 @ 3:54am 
I may be dissappointed if they would mess up with engine.
Silverfox Aug 6 @ 3:54am 
I wouldn't, I'd wait for gameplay videos and reviews first. I haven't pre-ordered since January 2012, and even then, that was the only time I ever pre-ordered.
RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 3:59am 
Originally posted by Silverfox:
I wouldn't, I'd wait for gameplay videos and reviews first. I haven't pre-ordered since January 2012, and even then, that was the only time I ever pre-ordered.
Well obviously after something akin to a E3 demo
Maybe when they move to source 2

Valve are one (one) of my favourite game companies as they make the best game I enjoy so I don't mind to preorder from this specific company
Silverfox Aug 6 @ 4:01am 
Originally posted by RIOT|Stalkermaster:
Valve are one (one) of my favourite game companies
Mine too, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 4:01am 
Originally posted by Satsujinki:
I may be dissappointed if they would mess up with engine.
True, But if we could see some gameplay videos, demo etc than hopefully it wont be bad
RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 4:01am 
Mine too, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
True
Satsujinki Aug 6 @ 4:02am 
it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Valve may be dishonest a little bit. But I don't want to make you upset if HL 3 don't exist because they tried to save their movney instead making other projects.

RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 4:04am 
it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Valve may be dishonest a little bit. But I don't want to make you upset if HL 3 don't exist because they tried to save their movney instead making other projects.
Save Money? Do you know how much they make each year? Alot, especially from the steam sales and most new release games as they get a % of the profit

Half Life 3 May never Exist but its still fun to talk about it
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Aug 6 @ 4:09am 
I would not. Pre-order is stupid.
Satsujinki Aug 6 @ 4:09am 

Save Money? Do you know how much they make each year? Alot, especially from the steam sales and most new release games as they get a % of the profit

Half Life 3 May never Exist but its still fun to talk about it

I'm not sure if I remember it, they released the original half-life and they recieved their huge check and they carry on within years as they recieved no more than $2 to $4 billion. And they carry one with half-life series and portal series and they had a year with %200 growth.

But I would say....'IT'S FIG FAT CHECK' but I'm suppose not to say it.

And yes, talking about crazy theory......(no offence about theorists)
RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 4:12am 
Originally posted by Fork_Q:
I suppose many games these days have felt disapointing to preorder

I remember times where games I preordered were finished, bugless, no dlc/Micrortransactions
and were perfect

Now its more "Preorder Bonuses" "Broken games" "Unfinished games"
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Aug 6 @ 4:16am 

I remember times where games I preordered were finished, bugless, no dlc/Micrortransactions
and were perfect

I don't recall a time games were almost entirely bug-free, sounds too much like rose-tinted glasses to me, to be honest.

Even when the game is good, there's little actual benefit for you or me to pre-order, but plenty for the publishers.
RIOT|Stalkermaster Aug 6 @ 4:20am 

and were perfect

I don't recall a time games were almost entirely bug-free, sounds too much like rose-tinted glasses to me, to be honest.

Even when the game is good, there's little actual benefit for you or me to pre-order, but plenty for the publishers.
Most games I played quite a while back were bug free. Well it might of been my young age seeing no bugs in the games as well to be fair.

But I agree about the preorder part
Last edited by RIOT|Stalkermaster; Aug 6 @ 4:20am
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Aug 6 @ 4:23am 

Most games I played quite a while back were bug free. Well it might of been my young age seeing no bugs in the games as well to be fair.

The games in my youth: Fallout, Deus Ex, Operation Flashpoint, Wizardry, Descent, Vampire: Bloodlines, Quake 2, KotoR, Rainbow Six and so on were all glitchy and buggy as hell when they were released, only after patching or even fan-patching they were made playable.
Showing 1-15 of 109 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 6 @ 3:49am