Nino_Chaosdrache Aug 5 @ 5:05pm
Will you get a WiiU for Bayonetta 2?
I definitively will. Bayonetta was and still is one of the most awesome games I ever played and I don't want to miss the sequel for anything in the world ;)
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
< >
Rin Aug 5 @ 5:07pm 
Yes, I loved Bayonetta and it's one of the reasons that I have a Wii U C:
Marcus Patonius (Banned) Aug 5 @ 5:09pm 
No. I console better have more the one game I want before I will buy that console.
Thermithral Aug 5 @ 8:04pm 
Well, I already have a Wii U, but if I didn't I would mostlikely be getting one of Smash Bros. Bayonetta 2 is definitely high on the list though.
Ericrct Aug 5 @ 8:39pm 
Pfft. I got a Wii U for MK8 and the new smash bros thats coming out this winter.
[FuG] chibilibi Aug 5 @ 8:52pm 
No. I'm sure Bayonetta is good and all, but I won't buy a system for one game. Same reason I won't buy a PS3 for Persona 5. I'm super hyped for it, but it's not worth like $200 for a single game.

No, I'm not interested in anything else the PS3 has.
Last edited by [FuG] chibilibi; Aug 5 @ 8:52pm
Green Dragon Zord™ Aug 5 @ 9:24pm 
No, but I would and probably will be buying on e specifically for the new Super Smash Bros. game.
vycyous Aug 5 @ 9:29pm 
I already own a Wii U (and love it). Bayonetta 2 is on my wish list. I have Bayonetta on the 360. Great game. The Wii U has A LOT of what look to be great games on the way to add to an already great lineup of exclusives. If you don't own a Wii U, you're seriously missing out. Just saying.
Mr.Sinful Aug 6 @ 7:37am 
Bought the console for bayonetta 2 and now own around 12 games for it and I need to pick up some games like Pikmin 3, W101, MK8 and a lot of the newcomers.
Littlefoot Aug 6 @ 7:48am 
Nope, i don't like the Bayonetta games. And i'm not interested in getting a Wii U anyway.
masterxodin Aug 6 @ 1:50pm 
I will be buying a Wii U for Bayonetta 2. I would have bought one of the Mario Kart 8 bundles already, but they all sold out within the first week from all the stores within 100 miles of me (literally, and I don't mean figuratively) including all the internet suppliers. The only reason I'm holding off on buying one before Bayonetta 2 is released is because I'm hoping there might be a Hyrule Warriors Bundled system (or a Bayonetta bundled system but I don't think that's likely since it's third party). Either way though, once Bayonetta 2 is out, I'll be getting a Wii U.
Fork_Q2 Aug 6 @ 1:51pm 
No.
Jman88s Aug 6 @ 1:52pm 
pc master race
Lumanator (R.I.P. Wii) (Banned) Aug 6 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by Captain Sp00ky:
pc master race
Not again.
vycyous Aug 6 @ 2:03pm 
Originally posted by Captain Sp00ky:
pc master race

When the every game ever made is released on PC, then I guess we can say that the PC platform has won, or whatever. Until then, if you want to play all the great games, you have to have every platform/system. And, emulation doesn't count. Especially, since the newest games where PC emulation is possible is with Wii games. Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 emulation might never happen.
Jarlax Aug 6 @ 2:12pm 
I base console purchase on the number of exclusives that console offers that I like, with that being said I own a WiiU and and XBox One, but not a playstation 4.

Why not the PS4? - not that many exclusive games that I can't also play on Xbox or PC

Why a WiiU?

Super Mario 3D World
Yoshi's Wolly World
Captian Toad
The Legend Of Zelda - in development
Bayonetta2
StarFox - in development
Donkey Kong Country Tropical freeze
play all old Wii games
Virtual Console, NES, GBA, games like that, yea I have emulators, but this is better
... the list goes on

Why Xbox?

Halo
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Ryse: Son of Rome
Gears of War - in development
Forza
-insert missing games here- microsoft has more money to invest on exclusives so more value
better content delivery system - "opinion"
frequent updates to firmware
bigger better multiplayer servers - microsoft has more money so you get more value

The Wii-U has a really bad rep, its a great console with TONS of exclusive games you cant play anywhere else, they own the most IP's of any of the others.

nintendo just had a REALLY bad marketing strategy and the majority don't really know what the console can do.
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50