All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
This topic has been locked
hedy Mar 26, 2017 @ 11:19pm
who is this st4ck guy?
that guy with the highest level in steam.
I heard that he is an arab prince or something?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Jayradthefox Mar 26, 2017 @ 11:22pm 
A homeless guy who spent all his money on steam.
ProGaming47 Mar 26, 2017 @ 11:39pm 
he is a person that has the highest level on steam
and his goal is to reach level 2000 on the summmer holidays
Lightforce Mar 26, 2017 @ 11:54pm 
boring
He is a Steam user with the name of St4ck.
Fallen Angel Mar 27, 2017 @ 12:28am 
another market bot script user
999 Apr 26, 2017 @ 3:07am 
gg
Vile Apr 26, 2017 @ 3:20am 
Originally posted by ✪ Andrew:
gg

This is an old topic lol.

I'm not impressed by who has high video game scores. Look how much money Stallion 83 has wasted on video games and on the achievement website he was heralded as a legend and I don't know why. I know what you're thinking "You have 101,000 gamerscore man" yet I don't have a single children's game on my list because I believe in achievements being actual achievements.

Stallion bought games like Me and my Horse, Barbie and me and other garbage to get to a million gamerscore.

This Sti4k person probably did something similar to get a Steam score like that and he probably is rich or whatever. I personally see this stuff as pointless and it basically boils down to "Look how much money I have".
SpicyPepperoni Apr 26, 2017 @ 3:23am 
Originally posted by Deadsea_1993:
gg

I'm not impressed by who has high video game scores. Look how much money Stallion 83 has wasted on video games and on the achievement website he was heralded as a legend and I don't know why. I know what you're thinking "You have 101,000 gamerscore man" yet I don't have a single children's game on my list because I believe in achievements being actual achievements.

Stallion bought games like Me and my Horse, Barbie and me and other garbage to get to a million gamerscore.

This Sti4k person probably did something similar to get a Steam score like that and he probably is rich or whatever. I personally see this stuff as pointless and it basically boils down to "Look how much money I have".

:steamsalty:
Firerodan16 Apr 26, 2017 @ 3:27am 
Originally posted by SpicyPepperoni:

:steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
:steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steamsalty::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored::steamsalty::steambored::steambored::steambored::steambored:
Vile Apr 26, 2017 @ 3:27am 
Originally posted by SpicyPepperoni:

How am I being salty ? I hate that word and picture anyway. If you disagree, then by all means, comment on why.

In my opinion my argument is a valid one. Achievement scores and Playstation Trophies are worthless anyway. I earned hard ones just to try to test my mental gaming limits and I never did it to show off. I would be embarrassed to play a game with Miley Cyrus in the title for a easy 1,000.
Literally every post after necro, aside from what Deadsea_1993 said, is spam.
hedy Apr 26, 2017 @ 4:11am 
gg
why would you necro the thread i made.
Originally posted by Hannexuu ちゃん:
gg
why would you necro the thread i made.
Wouldn't waste your time asking, a lot of posts get necro'd and spammed each day.
GRIMM Apr 26, 2017 @ 4:21am 
http://steamed.kotaku.com/the-crazy-plan-one-guy-used-to-get-the-worlds-highest-s-1783356468

Google could have answered this quite easily.

And deadsea, the reason you are being called salty should be quite obvious. Your rant shows that it bothers you what others do with their own money and time. You are in fact acting quite salty. And if you don't like the term salty, then don't act like something so trivial should bother you enough to go on a rant that probably nobody cares about.
Commander Makara Apr 26, 2017 @ 4:30am 
games like Me and my Horse, Barbie and me and other garbage.
Really, that#s just your opinion.
Some kids really love those games.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2017 @ 11:19pm