MasNine Apr 18 @ 9:42pm
Anyone having issues with Nvdia 337.50 beta driver????
I don't really go on the geforce forums that much but I have posted this question...Anyway, some feedback on 337.50 would be nice. I have a few issues with it and never once had so many in such a short period of time.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Bad-Motha Apr 18 @ 9:48pm 
Every driver has issues. Plus it is beta, so it's not going to work well for everything, or offer the best performance in everything.

If u have issues, then completely uninstall it and download a known stable WHQL version.

TBO, I've yet to have a driver that works as well and as stable as 337, back since 314.22

But again, might depend on your hardware, as well as software or games u are using too.

Some newer games will want the latest available driver for overall best compatibility/performance. Some older games won't work properly on newer drivers.
HBZK100 Apr 18 @ 10:16pm 
I haven't had any issues at all with it. However, since my gpu is only a gt 540M, the fps increase is extremely minor.
Carlsberg Apr 19 @ 5:31am 
I have been using it for some time now and no issues at all, (2 x gtx650 in sli). Most of the performance benefits are for 700 series cards with only minor benefits for others.
Last edited by Carlsberg; Apr 19 @ 5:32am
time goblin Apr 19 @ 6:30am 
Originally posted by Carlsberg:
I have been using it for some time now and no issues at all, (2 x gtx650 in sli). Most of the performance benefits are for 700 series cards with only minor benefits for others.
seeing as anything below the 780 is a straight rebrand of the 600's i highly doubit it

i havent had any issues so far, only steam related ♥♥♥♥les such as the pages not loading etc..

What are the issues you are having?
MasNine Apr 19 @ 6:41am 
I tested games like Tomb Raider and Metro Last Light and they ran fine, no FPS increase that i noticed but those numbers(%) are arbitrary anyway. But Had crashing with some DX9 games like DRagon age Orgins was crashig everytime. OpenGL was a pain to get wroking for me IDK why. I went back to 335.23 yesterday so I could play DAO again.
Carlsberg Apr 19 @ 8:40am 
Originally posted by time goblin:
seeing as anything below the 780 is a straight rebrand of the 600's i highly doubit it

i havent had any issues so far, only steam related ♥♥♥♥les such as the pages not loading etc..

What are you doubting? I stated i have had NO issues at all.
time goblin Apr 19 @ 8:44am 
Originally posted by time goblin:

What are you doubting? I stated i have had NO issues at all.

i am doubting that the only performance increases are for 700's as anything below the 780 is a straight rebrand.

Carlsberg Apr 19 @ 8:57am 
Performance increases are not only for 700 series, MOST of the performance gains are for the 700 series, (particularly with regards to sli), with some minor improvements for others.

That information is not my opinion, i got it right from nvidias website.
Asteo600 Apr 19 @ 9:40am 
The driver helped my GTX 650 a lot. I can now run BF4 on ultra with 30FPS instead of 17-18 (freezes I still have).
HBZK100 Apr 19 @ 10:07am 
Originally posted by Asteo600:
The driver helped my GTX 650 a lot. I can now run BF4 on ultra with 30FPS instead of 17-18 (freezes I still have).

What resolution?
Asteo600 Apr 19 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by HBZK100:
Originally posted by Asteo600:

What resolution?
1280x1024. Sorry I forgot to mention. It would definitely not run it on full HD res.
Last edited by Asteo600; Apr 19 @ 10:09am
time goblin Apr 19 @ 11:08am 
Performance increases are not only for 700 series, MOST of the performance gains are for the 700 series, (particularly with regards to sli), with some minor improvements for others.

That information is not my opinion, i got it right from nvidias website.

which is obviously a marketing lie, when their 770 is a straight rebrand of a 680 why wouldnt it too get the same increase (or decrease). not to mention that (crap) maxwells are 700 series cards too.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 18 @ 9:42pm