JoE Pro Apr 5, 2014 @ 10:33am
New Mouse.
My mouse has loose wire and keeps going offf ! Had it for 2 year and its been very good. Should i buy the same one " link below " or are there any better ones for the price range ?

Thanks

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sharkoon-Fireglider-Laser-Mouse-Black/dp/B003C4FW7C/ref=pd_rhf_gw_s_t_8
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
time goblin Apr 5, 2014 @ 11:33am 
my friend has one of these with the weights.
its a pretty comfortable mouse for a good price.
as with any mouse dont go over 800 dpi and you are good.
JoE Pro Apr 5, 2014 @ 11:51am 
It were UK £40 + a year ago now its only 25 quid ! Might just re buy this .
Originally posted by time goblin:
my friend has one of these with the weights.
its a pretty comfortable mouse for a good price.
as with any mouse dont go over 800 dpi and you are good.
Azza ☠ (Banned) Apr 5, 2014 @ 12:22pm 
The mouse and keyboard all depends about your playing style / work. Do you want something for quick FPS (First Person Shooters) in which you can preform 360 no scope or pinpoint precision for those sniper headshots and drawing apps, etc? Of course this also comes down to your own skills, but a good mouse/keyboard can help a bit or at least keep your hand more relaxed.

I highly recommend for almost all playing styles and work with prolong comfortable use. A flat hand position, in which your palm lays flat across. This is slightly slower than pinch or claw mice, in which you have to grab, but way more comfortable and can be adjust to perform even better for a more ranged use.

Recommend mouse:
Logitech G500
or
Razor DeathAdder

Use either with the mouse pad:
Razer Goliathus (Speed or Control, depending on your playing style, both are great)

The mousepad is normally overlooked, but can add a lot more to your mouse control.

These mice have a lifespan of at least 8 years+, with even the most hardcore daily gaming use. Simple design, not too fancy, but does everything you need. Has an extremely confortable flat palm grip, flexable cable which doesn't get in the way, and good weight management. Software is average and best if not mixed, such as if your keyboard is a Logitech G710+, then get the Logitech G500 mouse, else if your keyboard is Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth, then get the Razor DeathAdder instead - sharing the same software between multiple devices and reducing the bunk/conflict.
Last edited by Azza ☠; Apr 5, 2014 @ 12:25pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 5, 2014 @ 10:33am