Ez a téma zárolásra került
How to get past graphics card requirements for Nvidia Shield.
Hi, I just purchased the Nvidia Shield and I was hoping to use the stream functionality to play PC games, but I didn't realize it required a GTX 600+, I only have a GT 530 but I can still run high end games no problen, and im positive my PC is powerful enough for streaming, so... I was wondering if there was a way to trick GeForce Experience into thinking I had a higher graphics card, so I could use the stream function and not have it locked. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
It's locked for a reason. Your GPU wouldn't be able to handle it.
No its locked because Nvidia wants to sell their stupid GTX cards.
Destauch eredeti hozzászólása:
No its locked because Nvidia wants to sell their stupid GTX cards.
You do know how much system resources it takes up?
The GT530 is not a gaming GPU, I suggest upgrading to something better. Perhaps a GTX card.
­Τhe Rolling Ham Cheese eredeti hozzászólása:
The GT530 is not a gaming GPU, I suggest upgrading to something better. Perhaps a GTX card.
I guess, but it can run almost anything though? I get about 70 FPS on Metro Last Light, and 90+ on FarCry 3. Both of which run at about medium settings at 1080p
Look, all I'm wondering is if you can do it or not.
You got your answer in the first reply.
Mozendo eredeti hozzászólása:
You got your answer in the first reply.
/endofthread
that said, does anyone know if the Nvidia 610 supports it. It is even worse than his card(and I believe based on a 520). But since its a 600 series, wouldn't it "Technically" support it?
If so, thats very hypocritical of Nvidia.

I feel really bad for anyone running a 570/580 and wanting a shield. that just sucks.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: ACJCLIGHTNING; 2014. febr. 22., 22:48
ACJCLIGHTNING eredeti hozzászólása:
that said, does anyone know if the Nvidia 610 supports it. It is even worse than his card(and I believe based on a 520). But since its a 600 series, wouldn't it "Technically" support it?
If so, thats very hypocritical of Nvidia.

I feel really bad for anyone running a 570/580 and wanting a shield. that just sucks.

It has to be at least gtx 650. It has to be a gtx series and it has to be 650 or above.
Only works on the kepler architecture, and that's why it runs only on GTX 6xx series because they are kepler-based. The rest are fermi and those won't work. It has nothing to do with power, but the architecture and how it is tied with the nvidia shield.

It's nvidia's way of being proprietary.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: 【K A M I N A】; 2014. febr. 23., 1:26
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. febr. 22., 16:09