Chroto Feb 18, 2014 @ 7:33pm
Gaming Headset Help
I have been searching for months now for a high quality headset. I have two in particular I'm looking at but I'm not sold yet, so any advice or recommendations will be much appreciated! I set a few requirements the headset must meet. Let me know what you guys think!

-Strong bass and sound quality
-Wireless
-Includes Mic
-$200 or below

The two headsets that have caught my eye so far:

-Bluedio R+ Legend Verson Bluetooth Headphones
-Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D and Omega Wireless Headset Bundle (GH0200)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Colonel Blackfox Feb 19, 2014 @ 6:10am 
Both are good. Trychecking out Turtle Beach products. Also, Logitech has really good quality. That is what I use and have been very happy with them.
eram Feb 19, 2014 @ 6:38am 
Sennheiser do a good range of pc headsets now and the sound quality for both the ear cups and mic is amazing. I currently use Sennheiser PC 320 for a good upper mid range headset and Turtle Beach X12's for my backup headset. The Sennheiser wins for overall quality.

PC320 is just the mid tier , check out the upper/high end range if you have the spare cash to go 1 tier up.
http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/gaming-headsets-for-pc

edit- sorry just noticed that maybe none of them are wireless.
Last edited by eram; Feb 19, 2014 @ 6:44am
Chroto Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:07am 
Thanks for the responses guys. The Sennheiser PC 320 is actually the pair I wanted to get but because it wasn't wireless I couldn't pull the trigger. I was originally looking at Turtle Beach but I couldn't find a good wireless PC one. Colonel Blackfox, do you have the Logitech G930 by any chance?
eram Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:20am 
If its cable length you are worried about the turtle beach series i think all come with 16ft of cable. My x12's cable is so long i can go anywhere in my front room and even as far as the kitchen with them still on. (and my room isnt small)
Chroto Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by eram:
If its cable length you are worried about the turtle beach series i think all come with 16ft of cable. My x12's cable is so long i can go anywhere in my front room and even as far as the kitchen with them still on. (and my room isnt small)

I'm worried about the cord itself. The reason I even have to search for a headset in the first place is because the 3.5mm jack on my current set doesn't work without holding it in the slot itself. I just want wireless to improve the life of the headset hopefully.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2014 @ 7:33pm