testudo_aubreii Feb 10 @ 7:44am
Monitor Question - Acer H236HLbid or ASUS VS239H-P
Hello,

I hope that I am in the right forum for this. If not, I apologize. My question is basically what the title reads. I am swaying towards the Acer because it kind of like the glossy screen look. I had an iMac and I thought the glossy screen looked pretty good.

If I decide to go with more than a 23", I was looking at the ASUS VN248H-P Super Narrow Bezel Black 23.8".

I will for gaming and web development/editing. I only want 1080p and 60hz. My price range is around $200, but I would like to come in below that price.

So, it will be between

Acer H236HLbid
ASUS VS239H-P
ASUS VN248H-P Super Narrow Bezel Black 23.8"

I am having a pretty hard time trying to decide. I would really, really appreciate any help, advice or suggestions that any of you have.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Testudo
Last edited by testudo_aubreii; Feb 10 @ 7:45am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
testudo_aubreii Feb 10 @ 5:48pm 
Thank you for replying! I looked at that one, but I am definitnely going IPS panel this time around. I just don't know which one, yet.
Carlsberg Feb 10 @ 7:34pm 
I always use warranty as a guide, some only give a year, acer for example gives 3 years. that to me is an indicator of its reliability, if they won't back it for 3 years neither will i.
UberFiend Feb 11 @ 4:58am 
ASUS VN248
testudo_aubreii Feb 11 @ 6:51am 
Thanks for the comments and info! It is really hard to find help on this one, for some reason.

I have been looking at the ASUS VN248. I really wish they sold it on Amazon. I have Prime. I am torn between a glossy screen or a matte/bigger screen.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10 @ 7:44am