Couchpotato9779 Feb 8 @ 3:34pm
MAJOR PROBLEM with mouse (moving on grid)
So... recently my mouse has started moving on a grid... i tried using my other mice (a logitec, and an Hp mouse that i borrowed) but they all did the same thing so its definately my computer. turning on enhance pointer precision in mouse settings seems to work but every time I start my computer its disabled again... i need a fix for this as its ruining a lot of the FPS's that i have...
thank you in advance
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
rotNdude Feb 8 @ 3:42pm 
What Operating System are you running?
Couchpotato9779 Feb 8 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by rotNdude:
What Operating System are you running?
Windows 7 home Premium
Bulldogs Feb 9 @ 5:41am 
It sounds like an issue with setpoint (logitechs software application for mice and keyboards), setpoint is one of the reasons i stopped using logitech and the fact i had bad experiences with their keybaords and mice (read, poor support and bad build quality) over the yrs and headsets.

The problem is with Logitech Setpoint. It has its own mouse speed/acceleration settings and doesn't work well with windows mouse settings in the control panel. So it resets Windows to default on startup.

Try un installing setpoint, and rebooting the pc and do not allow it to install setpoint again, then check your mouse and the windows settings hopefully that resolves the issue.

If you really must have setpoint installed (after determining if it was setpoint causing this issue) i would check for a newer version, but i highly suspect you inadvertantly changed some configuration in setpoint that caused this issue to begin with?
Last edited by Bulldogs; Feb 9 @ 5:42am
Couchpotato9779 Feb 10 @ 3:28pm 
Originally posted by คภtเ ร๓คкtคг๔:
It sounds like an issue with setpoint (logitechs software application for mice and keyboards), setpoint is one of the reasons i stopped using logitech and the fact i had bad experiences with their keybaords and mice (read, poor support and bad build quality) over the yrs and headsets.

The problem is with Logitech Setpoint. It has its own mouse speed/acceleration settings and doesn't work well with windows mouse settings in the control panel. So it resets Windows to default on startup.

Try un installing setpoint, and rebooting the pc and do not allow it to install setpoint again, then check your mouse and the windows settings hopefully that resolves the issue.

If you really must have setpoint installed (after determining if it was setpoint causing this issue) i would check for a newer version, but i highly suspect you inadvertantly changed some configuration in setpoint that caused this issue to begin with?

edit: oooops
forgot to mention that Im not using the Logitec mouse I'm using a Razer naga. is there a chance it could still be set point? because it does this with three different mice of three diferent brands
(thanks for the response)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 8 @ 3:34pm