PhDMonster Feb 8, 2016 @ 1:12pm
Gamepad issues
Hi,
i have a Trust compact gamepad, OXT24, or GXT24 (don't rly get what letter it is).
So far i haven't been able to play anything with it... I tried Magicka 2 and Styx, but controller didn't work for some reason. Tried CS:GO but it works only for shooting (i think the game need something else to be played like this).
Can i even play anything with this or did i just waste my money? Any ideas why it doesn't work properly?
Here is the pad: http://www.trust.com/en/product/17416-gxt-24-compact-gamepad
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Air Feb 8, 2016 @ 1:40pm 
I don't think that's an XInput controller, so most games won't work with it natively. You can use x360ce to emulate Xinput, but it has to be done seperately for each game.

Also, CS:GO doesn't work too well with controllers aside from the Steam Controller.
Last edited by Air; Feb 8, 2016 @ 1:41pm
PhDMonster Feb 8, 2016 @ 1:44pm 
Originally posted by Air🐺:
I don't think that's an XInput controller, so most games won't work with it natively. You can use x360ce to emulate Xinput, but it has to be done seperately for each game.

Also, CS:GO doesn't work too well with controllers aside from the Steam Controller.
I tried CS:GO cuz it was the only game i had installed at the time. Do i need to program something so x360ce works or? How does that magic happen?
PhDMonster Feb 9, 2016 @ 10:28am 
For the love of all humanity... can someone please send me a configured xinput file... my analog stick spins the camera and is always in a back-to-right direction and ♥♥♥♥♥ my game because i have to use the buttons to walk... Please Help!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 8, 2016 @ 1:12pm