Reccomendation for new headphones
my headset just failed as of now so im going to have to replace them, does anybody have suggestions? i dont mind spending money for some excellent quality headphones, though i dont want to go mad spending money, only if there worth it. comfort, sound quality and build quality/reliability should be obvious requirements but i dont mind having no in-built mic (I already have a dedicated mic)

budget up to £100 which i believe is $160
thnx in advance
Senast ändrad av Oakeshott XXa; 22 aug, 2014 @ 20:08
< >
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
Zombie Cat 22 aug, 2014 @ 19:52 
whats your budget?
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/kraken

I would take a look at the razer kraken pro with retractable mic so you can take it out with you as a regular headphone.
Senast ändrad av Zombie Cat; 22 aug, 2014 @ 19:55
Bad 💀 Motha 22 aug, 2014 @ 20:07 
Budget helps greatly, otherwise the thread is pointless.

If you have a decent sound card already, get a good Analog Headset. If you just have onboard sound, get a decent USB Headset. As USB won't use your sound card as it has it's own chip and drivers.
Oakeshott XXa 22 aug, 2014 @ 20:08 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Zombie Cat PC Master Race:
whats your budget?
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/kraken

I would take a look at the razer kraken pro with retractable mic so you can take it out with you as a regular headphone.

i would go up to or around £100 which is about $160 i think
Azza ☠ 22 aug, 2014 @ 20:09 
So you have a quality sound card to run them through? Beyerdynamic DT770 or similar headphones. Use your separate mic. Depends on the quality of your sound card to how well they will perform, but those babies have the range and quality. For high quality sound cards I'm talking: ASUS Xonar Essence STX or Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E. At least a gaming motherboard sound card minimum, not any standard, low-end or mid-range.

If not consider an USB HeadSet with upscale mixer... such as the Astro A40 with MixAMP. This is extremely comfort with high quality sound upscaled to Dolby Digital Surround. The MixAMP will act like an external high-quality sound card, but cost a bit extra - still worth it.
Senast ändrad av Azza ☠; 22 aug, 2014 @ 20:12
Bad 💀 Motha 22 aug, 2014 @ 20:41 
Astro A40 w/ MixAmp would be my choice; but would be out of the OP's price range.
However u can easily get them refurbished for around that pricing.
< >
Visar 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 22 aug, 2014 @ 19:34