Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Suggestions / Ideas > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Sonic the Hedgehog cards?
I know a lot of people here on Steam are wanting Sonic cards. I don't care if it's for the Adventure ports, Generations, Sonic 4, or Racing Transformed, we as Sonic fans want Sonic the Hedgehog cards!
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Then you should look into who to ask.

Hint:
It's not Valve.
You ask the people who you could ask fo HL3, more Linux, "a less iffy Client", or just "new, cool steam stuff", for Sonic related Steam Card things?

Not looking at the fact that devs can add those if they want to and steam has no hand in the creation of game-specific cards..
I hope your are older than 30 and currently suffering from a bad case of the nostalgias, otherwise I'd be appalled.

APPALLED, I TELL YOU!

EDIT: Huh. Before posing I was sure I was beyond words, but after reading my post I have to say I am proud how eloquently and completely un-shouty I managed to get this out of my system. :)
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από pyromorph; 3 Μαρ 2014, 12:07
You guys do realize this was posted last year when they were a thing right how did this get bumped
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Green Tees:
You guys do realize this was posted last year when they were a thing right how did this get bumped
lol - did NOT realize that! Not that that matters, this is a question of principle. :p
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Suggestions / Ideas > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 18 Ιουλ 2013, 5:14
Αναρτήσεις: 5