Lonnie Jul 18, 2013 @ 5:14am
Sonic the Hedgehog cards?
I know a lot of people here on Steam are wanting Sonic cards. I don't care if it's for the Adventure ports, Generations, Sonic 4, or Racing Transformed, we as Sonic fans want Sonic the Hedgehog cards!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
AGC | GAMERwolfx Mar 3, 2014 @ 10:01am 
Yes another sonic fan
TeKraken Mar 3, 2014 @ 10:24am 
Then you should look into who to ask.

Hint:
It's not Valve.
simu Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:05pm 
You ask the people who you could ask fo HL3, more Linux, "a less iffy Client", or just "new, cool steam stuff", for Sonic related Steam Card things?

Not looking at the fact that devs can add those if they want to and steam has no hand in the creation of game-specific cards..
I hope your are older than 30 and currently suffering from a bad case of the nostalgias, otherwise I'd be appalled.

APPALLED, I TELL YOU!

EDIT: Huh. Before posing I was sure I was beyond words, but after reading my post I have to say I am proud how eloquently and completely un-shouty I managed to get this out of my system. :)
Last edited by simu; Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:07pm
Lonnie Mar 3, 2014 @ 12:46pm 
You guys do realize this was posted last year when they were a thing right how did this get bumped
simu Mar 3, 2014 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by Green Tees:
You guys do realize this was posted last year when they were a thing right how did this get bumped
lol - did NOT realize that! Not that that matters, this is a question of principle. :p
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 5:14am