Mojżesz Bieryt 30 ian., 2013 @ 7:29am
Game where you can you make everything?
Im looking for game like scribblenauts [ 2D graphic i mean ] where you can do a texture to object, make object give them stuffs and make it alive
Afişate 1-8 din 8 de comentarii
< >
MS-DOS 6.22 31 ian., 2013 @ 11:25pm 
um.... that's not quite what he's asking about...
Mojżesz Bieryt 1 feb., 2013 @ 3:38am 
Terraria its fine.... but i can't make item i mean, Draw like sword give it a stats and powers, or draw npc and animations etc.
maou.tsaou 1 feb., 2013 @ 6:29am 
MUDs
The ol' Michael.AI.MIT.edu text based stuff where you had to write a few sentences in place of graphical pics but if I wanted a levatating ashtray to occasionally report a msg saying it was orbiting about me and another when the timer on my cigeratte droped ash saying it swoopes down and catches it then n/p
Google SketchUp?
Mojżesz Bieryt 1 feb., 2013 @ 7:21am 
I will try it, thank you
Mojżesz Bieryt 1 feb., 2013 @ 7:52am 
But.... wait... i don't know what the hell you mean... i searchd that ol' Michael.AI.MIT.edu stuffs and "Muds", I came from poland so i don't understand english much... But i see no sense in your comment
Hashbrick 1 feb., 2013 @ 8:53am 
MUDs are text based old school games, meaning no graphics what so ever, so his suggestion does not help you at all since you asked for 2D graphics and a drawing tool. The result is nothing out there is like that, that is why scribblenauts is scribblenauts so why don't you just play that?
cheapie 1 feb., 2013 @ 10:48am 
cool
Trigger Happy a scris:
um.... that's not quite what he's asking about...
Mojżesz Bieryt 2 feb., 2013 @ 12:22am 
Because its not avaible for my country to buy.... and i have intel HD for now. So i can't play it cracked without a beta patch thats avaible only in steam. I must wait 3 weeks to buy.... omfg.
Afişate 1-8 din 8 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50
Data publicării: 30 ian., 2013 @ 7:29am