Somethign that will last
I want steam to take the time and make a game that will attract millions of players. A game with multiplayer mode that will never die much like CS. I would like to see something like battlefield mixed with cs, with multiple objectives in a massive map. Also, please don't let dod source die, it would be a shame, make an upgrade to the game, a BIG one. Make the game more enjoyable to play, maybe a couple new weapons, like the sten and upgrade the graphics engine, and once the game has been updated make it free to play, advertsie it out there.
< >
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
Twin 24.11.2012 klo 8.39 
Make it free to play? I dont think they would do that unless they dont want to make money off of Day of Defeat.

What would they do for an in-game store like in Team Fortress free to play?

And Battlefield mixed in with CS? That will attract lots of players and lots of hate too..
Steam don't make games.
jeslyck 24.11.2012 klo 12.02 
And I want 3 supermodels in my bed tonight
I just don't want to see a good game go down. Doing a big update and adding some new features wouldnt be a bad idea. Day of defeat has been out for a while, make it free to play to get more servers up adn running again.
Impossible, it's not really up to the developer how long a multiplayer game lasts, it's up to the community, so no one could make a game that lasts. You might argue that a developer can keep updating a game to ensure it lasts but the truth is that for that to work the community needs to keep paying the developer to do so, and few games other than MMOs can make that work.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on AusSkiller; 24.11.2012 klo 21.49
jeslyck lähetti viestin:
And I want 3 supermodels in my bed tonight
no, you don't. They're fun to look at and all, but a bunch of neurotic whiners that seem to never be happy with anything. Try for the make-up chicks, they'll be so grateful that anybody noticed them that...
Moving this to the Steam Suggestions forum.
< >
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 24.11.2012 klo 8.00