Futilizer May 1, 2013 @ 5:15pm
Right Click Game > View Store Page
Whatever happened to this feature?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Tsundere Kanojo May 1, 2013 @ 5:17pm 
Just go 'View Community Hub' hub instead and then click Store Page.
Futilizer May 1, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
Call me old fashioned, I miss it the way it used to be instead of having to load up a whole other page then clicking store page. What's one more line in the context menu? lol
Clark Kent May 2, 2013 @ 2:52am 
Originally posted by Futilizer:
Call me old fashioned, I miss it the way it used to be instead of having to load up a whole other page then clicking store page. What's one more line in the context menu? lol
Took the words out of my mind. I also miss that feature, I understand that if the context menu(s) would become bloated that something should be removed, but I actually used that view store page option a lot.
Presumably you guys aren't using details view, because it's right there on the right of the page in that one. But yeah, no harm adding it to the context menu so the other views have good access to it too.

Originally posted by Ralof:
I understand that if the context menu(s) would become bloated that something should be removed
Well, Steam already has the option to customise the menu you get when right clicking Steam's tray icon. Ideally instead of removing things outright for the sake of a short menu, they'd let you customise it yourself.
Solaron Feb 10, 2014 @ 8:55pm 
I need right click-view store page to return. This drives me nuts, I'm sorry Valve, but taking that feature away and creating that extra click isn't fun.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 1, 2013 @ 5:15pm