Please update Serbian flag! (Old forum theard)
We will continue to talk about our request to put Serbian flag on Steam Community page. There were no new answers from Valve stuff and we don’t know when we will see our flag on Steam. There are many people who don’t know anything about this so I will say something:
In 2010 we (Serbs) created thread about an issue that we can only use Yugoslavian flag. Mike from Valve stuff said that they will work on this issue and that they found better source that has updated country flags:

“Actually, we found a better source. Now, it's just a matter of finding the time to do the work.”
In 2011 there were no right answers from Valve and until now we don’t know when someone will work on this issue. There are some unclear things that bother us:

People from Serbia can put on Steam Store their country in payment list and buy whatever they want, but we can’t put our country on our profiles. We only have country that doesn’t exist about ten years (Yugoslavia). Imagine that Russians can only put USSR flag on their Steam profile!

One guy from Serbia found that Steam has our flag on their server, but why Valve can’t use it we don’t know:

http://steamcommunity.com/public/images/countryflags/rs.gif

This is one of the largest threads on Steam Community forum and it has about 14 pages of requests to update country list. We are interested to translate and we expect that Valve made a little effort to put our flag. We also expect to get the answer (at least).

Old thread:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1595688&page=14
Naposledy upravil Froger; 9. zář. 2012 v 14.13
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 52 komentářů
I agree
Thre was a talking about it, but some steam developers state the currently problem of flag is not a big deal and have low priority, tho i support it but don't expect that in near future.
Froger 10. zář. 2012 v 11.18 
Yes I said in first post something about that. Valve stuff will need to answer when we will get our flag.
2 years of waitig ? that is kinda pathaic on the side of valve.
Yeah this is realy s...y that we don't have our flag, but you have to like new steam
FER9IE 11. zář. 2012 v 13.48 
2 years..damn! Adding a wee scottish flag to the country list would also be pretty epic! If valve need someone with time to do these, they should give me a shout. I won't lose any sleep if they don't though.
Yeah like the greenlight or workshop they should let clients to make new stuff for community
I honestly dont see the point of the flags, but I guess if you like being patriotic while gaming go a head haha :)
LOL yes Serbs are big patriots if you have not noticed and we have great reasons :)
MadZec 11. zář. 2012 v 19.40 
They really should really learn to display a proper flag alredy... I wonder how much years needs to pass :(
Flying Ace původně napsal:
I honestly dont see the point of the flags, but I guess if you like being patriotic while gaming go a head haha :)

Do you want others to know where are you from? We really want that. :)
Naposledy upravil Froger; 12. zář. 2012 v 1.45
I support this, they should change it as quickly as possible.
QLen 12. zář. 2012 v 2.51 
Agreed
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 52 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 9. zář. 2012 v 14.12
Počet příspěvků: 52