Valve, please let us increase Steam's fonts sizes
All texts in Steam are way too small. Is there no chance of making it customizable?
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-10 จาก 10 ความเห็น
I think this is a good idea. There are people with poor eyesight that game and they should have the choice of being able to read with ease.
I'd like font size options as well.
Chipping in my support. In 1920x1080 on a 17.3" screen, some fonts in the Steam client are extremely tiny. Just let us CTRL-"+".
Same, seems like an easy thing to implement. If I dont have eyesight issues now I will with eye strain.
Thanks. The browser window chat is at least readable on my display =)
I was going to make a thread about this too but this is fine.

I agree here ... or at least change the font and/or background color in the box I am typing this message.
For one it is nearly unreadable as it is (not enough contrast) between this tiny tine white text and the light grey.

Also I had to dissable my spellchecker; it is dutch and all of that tiny alreaydy barely readable text was underlined in jagged red making it unbareable to even look at from a distance.
My eyes were bleeding and did not even want to bother re-reading to get most spelling errors out of my post, something I ussually do before hitting submit.

I can imagine older (*) peeps like me and people needing glasses to be able to read at all having even more trouble than I am having.

(*) Not old just older than the 15-25 peeps who stil have theri bodies in tip top shape, at least I hope this is the case or them :P
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย ChillCore; 27 มี.ค. 2013 @ 5: 38am
This used to work for a long time; http://www.overclock.net/t/999232/a-quick-guide-on-how-to-increase-font-size-in-steam-chats

Unfortunately, with the new steam update you cannot edit the steam.styles.

Please, allow us to change the chat font size!
It is good for anyone who have hard time to read a small word. I support this. I hope Valve can add this feature.
I know people who have complained about this as well, so I agree that the option should be there.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-10 จาก 10 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50