Steam Review System
Please add the ability to place an assessment on 10-point scale.
Naposledy upravil Spawn of Totoro; 25. lis. 2013 v 11.22
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 506 komentářů
steam reviews
im agenst the concept of stars/numbers/grades for a game i would suggest to keep the reviews just like that (with the most helpful review on top)
Naposledy upravil Dr.Calm; 25. lis. 2013 v 10.46
There isn't a number system for Steam Reviews. You can choose to either Recommend the game or to Not Recommend the game.
but it is said in the FAQ section that they will implement them in the future
I like the current system :>, I'm glad to see Valve is listening to their userbase.
Having both metacritic and Steam user ratings would be helpfull. Some games may be rated more highly by gamers than by critics, and some games will probably be below official ratings.

It helps to read why people think a game is really good or really bad, and it helps to see at a glance what the general opinion of Steam users is. Looking forward to seeing a ratings system implemented. It can't hurt, can only help.
I found it a very good move, more reasonable to a community instead of a store feature that just help to sell more.

I managed to put a "--- NOT RECOMMENDED ---" at the start of some "recommendations" before, but now it's really fine.
amegaara původně napsal:
but it is said in the FAQ section that they will implement them in the future

"Steam Review FAQ" původně napsal:
Not yet, but we are looking to add that during the beta.

It will be tested during the beta. There is no guarantee it will be permanent on final release.
huh.. it looks like I can review games I don't own.. Quick suggestion valve, please disable people's ability to review games they don't own. Don't want to turn this in to another metacritic.
Naposledy upravil Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 25. lis. 2013 v 10.55
Right. Since most games are either getting 7-10 or 1, scores arent really helpful anyways. Recommending/not recommending should be enough.
Kaidan původně napsal:
Right. Since most games are either getting 7-10 or 1, scores arent really helpful anyways. Recommending/not recommending should be enough.

I absolutely agree. Although a third one for neutral wouldn't hurt. Those 3 options should be more than enough.
huh.. it looks like I can review games I don't own..

This will be a problem at a point of view, but a interesting way to say why you'll not buy that game. We are plenty of reasons to do it, so maybe it's cool, but it's open to abuse.
Which game are you able to do this on? You should only be able to review games that you have played on Steam.
steam reviews is long over due.
I support them becoming available :)
the star rating system works well on other sites.
I hope it will be implimented here.
before purchasing anything online.
looking at customer reviews, can be more helpfull & enlightening, than product descriptions.
so a welcome addition to steam.
Naposledy upravil mood3rd; 25. lis. 2013 v 11.02
Alden původně napsal:
Which game are you able to do this on? You should only be able to review games that you have played on Steam.

Whoops false alarm. Was actually reviewing a game that I own, but wasn't aware I owned till just now.
Whoops false alarm. Was actually reviewing a game that I own, but wasn't aware I owned till just now.
:D: i suggest you start looking at what you have and know what you do and what you dont
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 506 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 25. lis. 2013 v 11.20
Počet příspěvků: 506