This topic has been locked
u-neeks May 25, 2015 @ 10:56am
Please, add an option to disable this "Access The steam Community While Playing." notification.
Please, add an option to disable this "Access The steam Community While Playing." notification.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
wuddih May 25, 2015 @ 11:01am 
just the notification or the complete overlay? last one can be disabled in settings.
u-neeks May 25, 2015 @ 1:25pm 
Just the notification, it show up everytime we open a game, I don't use the overlay much, I'll end up desabling it, just because of that unecessary notification.
Abyss_Walker Nov 29, 2015 @ 5:30am 
Please add this. It creates a serious problem for my non-Steam games. It pops up, then when it lowers down, it leaves an ugly square messed up graphical artifact that remains the entire time I'm playing.

Right clicking on the game to disable the Steam community doesn't work, because for some bizarre reason, that option isn't even there for non-Steam games.

So now all my non-Steam games have ugly boxes in the lower right hand corner.
username12121 Nov 29, 2015 @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by Abyss_Walker:
Please add this. It creates a serious problem for my non-Steam games. It pops up, then when it lowers down, it leaves an ugly square messed up graphical artifact that remains the entire time I'm playing.

Right clicking on the game to disable the Steam community doesn't work, because for some bizarre reason, that option isn't even there for non-Steam games.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, pressing LShift+Tab once should open the overlay, then pressing them again should close it, including that little box.
Abyss_Walker Nov 29, 2015 @ 5:49am 
Originally posted by username12121:
Originally posted by Abyss_Walker:

If you're saying what I think you're saying, pressing LShift+Tab once should open the overlay, then pressing them again should close it, including that little box.

That is a good work around as long as I'm not in Big Picture Mode. In Big Picture Mode, it just sort of messes up a lot of my non-Steam games completely, the trade off isn't worth it.
steam gaben or valve pls add an option to disable accses steam community notification i cant play tasty planet back for seconds );
pls do it
ssrly
du it
pls
i hope steam reads this its just messing up tasty planet back for seconds for me i did send a report NO REPLY i have a mac thats probably the problem pls remove it i only played the game once because OF THIS GLITCH
Abyss Walker it happens to me in a steam game i think thats the problem
seriously.
Last edited by sir nutfluid the third; May 13, 2016 @ 4:52am
Originally posted by (˘¿˘) Ey b0ss hoovys:
steam gaben or valve pls add an option to disable accses steam community notification i cant play tasty planet back for seconds );
pls do it
Have you tried asking in the forum for Tasty Planet?
TJ Jul 25, 2023 @ 4:00am 
It's been 8 years and it's still an annoyance..! This notification was even stuck and flickering constantly once so I had to restart the game. Please fix it, add an icon or button to dismiss it forever
Katie Jul 25, 2023 @ 9:02am 
This thread was quite old before the recent post, so we're locking it to prevent confusion.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 25, 2015 @ 10:56am