MaximumBunny Sep 22, 2014 @ 7:05pm
[Suggestions] Store colors, Not Interested button needs overhaul, Queue system
It would be good if we could choose from a selection of store colors that wasn't just blue. It doesn't feel personalized when you force a design change with no options to change it. All of the basics + maybe gray/bright would be nice.

Also, I dislike how the Not Interested for the queues works. "Saying no will not stop us from showing you more similar crap." is what it tells me when I hover over it.

Instead, saying no should ensure that you don't see similar results. "Not Interested" .... "...in any Free-to-Play suggestions" is how it should work. Or "Not Interested..." "...only display F2P if: MMORPG results". And "Follow/Wishlist..." "...find similar games". That's what personalization means, not the way it is now. That is a very bad queue system that does not promote discovery because we have to sift through too many games we're already not interested in to find a couple that we are.

The idea is to personalize, to find what we want and then provide the relevant results for us so we don't have to do that. And you also don't filter out already wishlisted games when queuing the game list. That should be fixed so we don't 'rediscover' everything we know about. If on <user-variable> wishlist: skip to next game on queue.
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 7:05pm