New Category
I think that since we have all these categories, and millions of games to choose from, why not add another genre called Horror? I mean the horror genre is really sprouting up with games on steam and I think it would be reasonable and a good idea to make a section called "Horror" with games on it guaranteed to get you to lose control of your bowels from fear. It may not work, but it's something I've been thinking you guys should add for the past few months now.
< >
Näytetään 1-3 / 3 kommentista
This used to be a pretty big problem, but Steam has since added tags, and you can use these to create and search a host of finer-grained genres. For instance: all games tagged as horror.
Yup total agree. Horror gaming genre category. I have "Cold Fear" Amnesia the dark descent in my library which were great. Why cant we have a horror gaming genre in stean? probably cuz all the parents and kids out there would be whining and crying about all the bloor and gore and tehn parents would start writing letters to complain etc
SinisterEvil lähetti viestin:
Yup total agree. Horror gaming genre category. I have "Cold Fear" Amnesia the dark descent in my library which were great. Why cant we have a horror gaming genre in stean? probably cuz all the parents and kids out there would be whining and crying about all the bloor and gore and tehn parents would start writing letters to complain etc
Yes but that's why for M rated games you have to enter your date of birth.
< >
Näytetään 1-3 / 3 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 23.4.2014 klo 21.40