MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 23 @ 12:58pm
Custom Backgrounds For Profiles
I think It Would be nice to have a custom background. Plz valve my power depends on it. Also When will we have the traditional '' Thanks, And Have Fun! ''.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 23 @ 12:58pm 
again
Festive Skindiacus Apr 23 @ 4:05pm 
Having custom backgrounds would eliminate the need for unlocking/trading for backgrounds. That would be an unfortunate loss.
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 23 @ 4:08pm 
But For people Who want it would have it at te start. Also, I dont Really Trade Anyway. Becasue of the strange bonk scam
King Darío Apr 23 @ 6:07pm 
Valve likes makeing money off of us buying them and cards.
Cheeky Scrublord Apr 23 @ 7:15pm 
I quite like just having the Backgrounds we earn from trading cards as we might have a background no one else has.

If someone unlocks a CS:GO Background and another person likes it and wants it then they could just copy it and upload it as a custom. I get what you mean though Custom would be great but It wouldnt fit in with the current system. I think thats good
Black Blade Apr 24 @ 12:24am 
Maybe if they do it 100$ for an upload or something?
Cheeky Scrublord Apr 24 @ 1:32am 
$100 Would be a bit much, maybe $10 or $20. But I like earning them atm, Its fun
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 24 @ 4:38am 
Oh now valves motto makes sense now. If you dont know it here it is: Valve. We use to make games. now we make money
Cheeky Scrublord Apr 24 @ 4:45am 
Thats more like EA's
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 24 @ 4:46am 
But when you think about... You know why there is no Half Life 3
Cheeky Scrublord Apr 24 @ 4:49am 
Maybe they dont have the team to make HF3 atm? We all want games and movies but sometimes they just dont happen.

That also dosnt make sence, if Valves motto is "We use to make games. now we make money" then wouldnt they make HF3 due to the internet hype? It be bound to make them truck loads
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 24 @ 4:50am 
Well we WAITED 7 YEARS. is that good enough for you
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 24 @ 4:51am 
Well they will will make Half life 3 but not anytime soon
Cheeky Scrublord Apr 24 @ 4:52am 
Like I said, Many of us want more out of companys but it dosnt always happen
MineX: Christmas Edition Apr 24 @ 4:53am 
yeah your right. Like Super Smash bros 4 or Source
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 23 @ 12:58pm