Multiple Categories
It'd be great if I could tag my games using more than one custom category. For instance, I set a custom category for all games that have controller support as "Gamepad" which includes non-Steam games as well. But I would also like to tag some of those games as "Local Co-op" too. Please look into this. It sounds like such a simple feature/idea but I'm sure other people out there would like to filter their games by more than just one category. Thanks!
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
This has been suggested before. The best way to handle this would be to add the Store tagging system to the Library, and also allow us to have private tags which only appear in our library.
Yeah I started adding things to "My Favorites" just to categorize games that are local co-op. Almost like it's own filter on top of games that I tagged as having controller support.
I second that. If I understand it right, the suggestion is to use categories like tags, so you can select two or more, and the games that are "tagged" with both/all selected categories will be shown. It's such a simple feature that would make SO much more sense of the categories for a large Steam library! I really hope this gets implemented soon!
You can already assign multiple categories to a game.
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 2 apr 2014 om 20:31
Aantal berichten: 4