Add an "Already owned?" option to the store advanced search engine.
I think we all know that Steam's options for searching your library are woefully inadequate compared to the rest of the site -- you can only search by title and that's it; no support for genres, tags, or anything else. There's been a lot of suggestions to improve that (and I definitely think those would be good.)

But really, there's already a somewhat-better search engine in the store. Why not just add an "Already owned?" dropdown to the store's advanced search options, so you can choose to limit your search to games you already own (or games you don't own)? With that, users could leverage the versatility of the store's search engine to search their own libraries.
Editat ultima dată de Aquillion; 20 mart. 2014 la 15:27
< >
Se afișează 1-3 din 3 comentarii
I think you can search tags no?

Also if you want to hide own games suggest you looking into the browser addon Enhanced Steam[www.enhancedsteam.com] that allows these (but only hiding)
Aquillion 20 mart. 2014 la 19:18 
No, I want the opposite; I have a large number of games, and want to be able to search them using tags. As far as I am aware, this is not currently possible -- tags are completely and totally absent from all aspects of the Library interface; they seem to exist only on the Store side.
Postat inițial de Aquillion:
No, I want the opposite; I have a large number of games, and want to be able to search them using tags. As far as I am aware, this is not currently possible -- tags are completely and totally absent from all aspects of the Library interface; they seem to exist only on the Store side.
goucha...well these was ask before.. hopefully it will be added sometime while the tags are in beta
< >
Se afișează 1-3 din 3 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 20 mart. 2014 la 15:25
Postări: 3