dapsykotik Mar 8 @ 4:07pm
Buying from a Trade Offer
I have games in my inventory that I would like to trade for other games that are currently on sale in the store. The problem is, people don't feel comfortable buying a game as gift in their inventory to then trade with someone.

I would like to send a trade offer where on my side there is the game in my inventory I want to trade. And on the other side the item in the store (or the other way around obviously). You buy from the trade offer, so you can't get scammed. People are afraid to buy something to then lose the trader (scammer, or else), so the item sit in their inventory and they wasted money.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Quazimortal Mar 8 @ 4:14pm 
So, you didn't notice the sticky at the top of the forum that says 'No trading here!' eh?
dapsykotik Mar 8 @ 4:15pm 
Originally posted by Quazimortal:
So, you didn't notice the sticky at the top of the forum that says 'No trading here!' eh?

I read the sticky, and it says no trading. This is a suggestion about trading, in the suggestions forums.
Last edited by dapsykotik; Mar 8 @ 4:16pm
Quazimortal Mar 8 @ 4:18pm 
Yeah, spin it however you want bud. LOL!
Black Blade Mar 8 @ 4:29pm 
Originally posted by Quazimortal:
Yeah, spin it however you want bud. LOL!
reread his post i think you did not understand it

Any how @OP in Steam dev it say they say that they may bring $ trading to Steam maybe wait for that? and if that will be added it may help these happen no?
Last edited by Black Blade; Mar 8 @ 4:29pm
dapsykotik Mar 8 @ 5:03pm 
Thanks Black Blade for the reply. Yeah I guess this could be a way to do it, I could sell it for the price of the game I want and then I buy it myself, that could work. Thanks!
Black Blade Mar 8 @ 5:07pm 
Originally posted by dapsykotik:
Thanks Black Blade for the reply. Yeah I guess this could be a way to do it, I could sell it for the price of the game I want and then I buy it myself, that could work. Thanks!
but do remmber these is some what a maybe thing

I just cant really see adding something that will link to the market for a trade.. it can have wayyy to much problems even more as the store and the Community (that is were trading happen) are not on the same server (Store: http://store.steampowered.com/ Community: http://steamcommunity.com/ )
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 8 @ 4:07pm