이 토론은 잠겼습니다.
Pablo 2014년 3월 7일 오전 1시 13분
Demos Demos Demos.
I wish that every game had a demo i know its hard to make one but the games with demos have so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ small demos like 10 seconds and stuff please make them longer i know its hard im trying to make a game right now and im trying to make the demo first and i know how it is
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
Black Blade 2014년 3월 7일 오전 4시 36분 
these is all game spasfic... and there for need to ask each game publisher to add it one by one
Pyromanic3 2014년 3월 8일 오후 12시 13분 
Demos for games are nice because you can determine if you want to play it or not...its good if you have a good game and people will want to buy the game
Black Blade 2014년 3월 8일 오후 12시 55분 
complayer3님이 먼저 게시:
Demos for games are nice because you can determine if you want to play it or not...its good if you have a good game and people will want to buy the game
And its 100% up for the Publisher + Dev to add it..
Also think that some games cant really do it... or that it will be too much work to make a demo (think abut a demo for skyrim how will that be done?)
Pewpewmoar 2014년 3월 8일 오후 5시 19분 
There is a very poor correlation between people who play a game demo and people who buy the game. Demos are very expensive for a developer to do. There are millions of youtube Let's Play's etc that will give you a great idea about whether you will enjoy the game, along with reviews.
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 3월 7일 오전 1시 13분
게시글: 4