TheMadRacoon Mar 7 @ 1:13am
Demos Demos Demos.
I wish that every game had a demo i know its hard to make one but the games with demos have so ♥♥♥♥ing small demos like 10 seconds and stuff please make them longer i know its hard im trying to make a game right now and im trying to make the demo first and i know how it is
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Black Blade Mar 7 @ 4:36am 
these is all game spasfic... and there for need to ask each game publisher to add it one by one
complayer3 Mar 8 @ 12:13pm 
Demos for games are nice because you can determine if you want to play it or not...its good if you have a good game and people will want to buy the game
Black Blade Mar 8 @ 12:55pm 
Originally posted by complayer3:
Demos for games are nice because you can determine if you want to play it or not...its good if you have a good game and people will want to buy the game
And its 100% up for the Publisher + Dev to add it..
Also think that some games cant really do it... or that it will be too much work to make a demo (think abut a demo for skyrim how will that be done?)
Pewpewmoar Mar 8 @ 5:19pm 
There is a very poor correlation between people who play a game demo and people who buy the game. Demos are very expensive for a developer to do. There are millions of youtube Let's Play's etc that will give you a great idea about whether you will enjoy the game, along with reviews.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 7 @ 1:13am