emperorvl Mar 3 @ 5:26pm
Store browsing
I've noticed an annoying problem while browsing titles in the steam store. This happens every time I click on a game to check out its details. When I select the back button to review more titles in the list I am reverted back to the beginning of the list and have to select the next button at the bottom several times to find my place back. Is there a way to go back to where I was in the previous list? It would be great to be able to open link in a new window from the store quickly to avoid losing my spot.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
TirithRR Mar 3 @ 5:29pm 
Ya, it's annoying. Browsing the store in the Client sucks. You can use a web browser and use a short click like Middle Click to open in new tab.
Fox Mar 3 @ 5:52pm 
Originally posted by emperorvl:
I've noticed an annoying problem while browsing titles in the steam store. This happens every time I click on a game to check out its details. When I select the back button to review more titles in the list I am reverted back to the beginning of the list and have to select the next button at the bottom several times to find my place back. Is there a way to go back to where I was in the previous list? It would be great to be able to open link in a new window from the store quickly to avoid losing my spot.
Shift+left click already supply your demand.
emperorvl Mar 3 @ 5:53pm 
Ah true i'll have to use that from now on.
☠ DustiestCaliber ☠ Mar 3 @ 6:28pm 
Agreed.
Chinwag Mar 3 @ 10:19pm 
This does not work. Click the 'Specials' tab. Click a few pages forward. Click on a listing for the store page. Shift + left click. Goes back to 1st page of New Releases. Very annoying. Sure, i can do it in a browser, but i can't make a purchase that way. This has bothered me for some time now. I'm glad i'm not the only one.
Last edited by Chinwag; Mar 3 @ 10:23pm
daniu -TLG- Mar 4 @ 12:01am 
What I do is middle mouse button on the game to open it in a new tab, works fine as a workaround.
TeKraken Mar 4 @ 1:21am 
Originally posted by Chinwag:
This does not work. Click the 'Specials' tab. Click a few pages forward. Click on a listing for the store page. Shift + left click. Goes back to 1st page of New Releases.

Works for me.
olofmeister Mar 4 @ 4:26am 
i didnt notice that much times but when i click on "previous page" button the browser loads like you werent in that page and because i have a low connection that becomes a heaache
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3 @ 5:26pm