DLC reviews + special badges (for kickstarter backers, 100% achievements, whatever)
Basically what it says in the title. You can review the base game but not it's dlcs. If I want to recommend a dlc to my friends I can't do it by review.
As for the badges it would be cool if the game authors could grant users special badges for stuff like achievement completion, backing kickstarter released games, getting high scores or whatever. They can be 0 experience badges, just for vanity.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
I can understand wanting to review DLC's and I agree they should be reviewable.

As for the rest...not likely to happen. Kickstarter is an entirely separate system. The developers can add something in the game for those who funded it, but a Steam badge wouldn't work out. It would also be unfair to those who only use wallet funds or can't/won't contribute to Kickstarter.

A badge for 100% achievements would be pointless. It would also encourage the use of achievement unlocker programs, and other ways of cheating, just to get the badege. Some games will even let you use the game's console to get achievements. Skyrim, for example.
Good points. However they should think about this review thing :)
Messaggio originale di AkumulatoR:
Good points. However they should think about this review thing :)
I do agree also looking at that some DLC have review i guess there is a way to by pass and review a DLC now... but will be nice if any one will be able to do it
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 3 mar 2014, ore 13:08