Gwardion74 Mar 1 @ 11:33am
Invite players to play a game with you at some future date/time.
I think you should be able to invite player(s) to play a game at a certain time. Including details for the game, like Outlook meeting reminders. So Steam can be more clan and community friendly and help in planning raids, game events and get togethers. Should have chat integration so people can join the preset chat through the steam client as well. Also could integrate with other chat and calendar clients (phones even).
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Gwardion74 Mar 1 @ 11:37am 
This could also be used for planning ladder tournament meets, etc. for Steam and developer sponsored events.
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 1 @ 11:52am 
it does kinda exist...create a group, and your dreams will come true :) event reminders, dates calendar...you got it! :D
Last edited by [KL] Master Dan [StormCats]; Mar 1 @ 11:52am
Gwardion74 Mar 3 @ 1:26pm 
In groups, that is good, no complaints there. So make it within friends lists. Let us have control as a community. Don't force function along certain lines when unecessary. Thanks for the input though!
Fox Mar 3 @ 3:01pm 
Originally posted by Gwardion74:
In groups, that is good, no complaints there. So make it within friends lists. Let us have control as a community. Don't force function along certain lines when unecessary. Thanks for the input though!
Your group members are already in your friend list. Indeed, the other tab allows you to see all the groups you're into, as well as all members if there are not too many of them.
All it takes is an extra click.
Gwardion74 Mar 5 @ 9:42am 
Roger, but the interaction requires groups, why? I have nothing against the group function, I just want to be able to do the same thing without forcing groups. Just like EA seems to force single squad and lone wolf in BF4 because of lack of team support, Steam is doing the opposite, forcing teaming/grouping to use full functionality. I am asking for both companes to stop forcing us to define our player relationships the way they want and allow us to do it the way we want. If groups are fine with you, go for it, nothing is stopping you from having tons of gorups, I don't want groups, I want friends list functionality.

Thank you for your input!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 1 @ 11:33am