OZY Feb 23 @ 8:53pm
The same games on the start page over and over. I'm tired of this
Hello everyone.
I have one suggestion. The problem is the same games on the start page (and other pages) over and over.
For example:
I don't like assassin's creed. I will never buy this game, why do i need to look at the advert /banner of this game over and over?
There a lot of games in STEAM. I don't want to look at advert of assassin's creed and some other top AAA games. I want to look at games which i don't know.

The solution: There must be a filter in the site. So every user can remove advert of the game which he don't like or which he has already.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Wow.. just scroll down 20 centimeters and there you go no more banner.
TeKraken Feb 23 @ 11:34pm 
assassin's creed is there because of the ubisoft sale. Come back in 24 hours.
Black Blade Feb 24 @ 3:29am 
Each game on Steam has its "Show Time" now its Ubisoft/Assasin Creed for the sale... in some point you will see more games you do not know
OZY Feb 24 @ 5:17am 
Originally posted by TeKraken:
assassin's creed is there because of the ubisoft sale. Come back in 24 hours.
I mean not only steam sale time. I mean EVERY PLACE, for example if i go to http://store.steampowered.com/search/?specials=1 i will see ARMA 3, but i don't like arma 3, i will never buy this game, and it will be easier to me if there is no ARMA 3

To make that we need some kind of the filter, which works in the every place of steam
-Dare Devil/x/ Feb 24 @ 5:36am 
-Do the same thing you do in real life when you go to a store and there is something on sale which you aren't interested in.
OZY Feb 24 @ 5:48am 
Originally posted by -Dare Devil/x/:
-Do the same thing you do in real life when you go to a store and there is something on sale which you aren't interested in.
In the real life it is impossible to make such kind of filter. Because the one store is using for everyone
But in steam it is very easy. It is possible to configure the site
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 23 @ 8:53pm