Please add an option to customize the store page
I do really like steam, and more so, i LOVE all those new "smaller" titles being released here. Thumbs up for allowing smaller studios to promote their games and make some money out of their work. They deserve it.

But, more often then not, there are 5-10 "small" or "indie" games realeased for each AAA title out there, and i find it hard to keep track. I just overlook them in the "recently released" tab. Also, i'm not always in the mood to search through dozens of smaller titles, sometimes i just want a quick look if any of the "larger" ones came out recently.

On the other hand, on some days my budget is limited, and i do want a new game, but i can't afford more then maybe 10 bucks.

So, my suggestion would be: can you add options for the "recently released" "soon to be released" and "top sellers" tabs to just show indie / non indie games? Or maybe to hide / show only certain tags? (that would be a nice use of the new tag system btw). I can understand you don't want to treat games from larger studios "special". So maybe a price filter? i would be happy to have more customisation options for the store page, and i'm quite certain it's not too hard to implement :D

what do YOU think? useful suggestion? nonsense? Would you also like this feature?
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-3 z 3 komentarzy
Black Blade 24 lutego 2014 o 3:34 
Well i say it sounds all nice but i think it can kill out some games that may not been seen as of these...
As well to that Steam in DevDays seem to say there planing some big change to all the front page.. and maybe all the store.. so il wait and see what will come :D:
Fox 24 lutego 2014 o 4:44 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Kezarim:
I do really like steam, and more so, i LOVE all those new "smaller" titles being released here. Thumbs up for allowing smaller studios to promote their games and make some money out of their work. They deserve it.

But, more often then not, there are 5-10 "small" or "indie" games realeased for each AAA title out there, and i find it hard to keep track. I just overlook them in the "recently released" tab. Also, i'm not always in the mood to search through dozens of smaller titles, sometimes i just want a quick look if any of the "larger" ones came out recently.

On the other hand, on some days my budget is limited, and i do want a new game, but i can't afford more then maybe 10 bucks.

So, my suggestion would be: can you add options for the "recently released" "soon to be released" and "top sellers" tabs to just show indie / non indie games? Or maybe to hide / show only certain tags? (that would be a nice use of the new tag system btw). I can understand you don't want to treat games from larger studios "special". So maybe a price filter? i would be happy to have more customisation options for the store page, and i'm quite certain it's not too hard to implement :D

what do YOU think? useful suggestion? nonsense? Would you also like this feature?
Since tags are now implemented (much to my surprise), I guess a suggestion for showing/hinding certain tags are better off in its own section. As for price filter, you can already set it up here, so implementing a price filter is redundant.
Black Blade 24 lutego 2014 o 5:27 
you can also use Enhanced Steam[www.enhancedsteam.com] That adds in the search to search for any price (its an addon for the browser)
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Black Blade; 24 lutego 2014 o 5:28
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-3 z 3 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 23 lutego 2014 o 17:02