Tags for the market
With the new tag system implemented to games, why not have them for the marketplace as well? I can't be the only one too lazy to go through the thousand background pages looking for lets say a city background. For example deus ex's world order background's name has no relation to a city at all but someone wanting a city background would probably never find it!

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/238010-World%20Order?filter=%22Deus%20Ex%3A%20Human%20Revolution%20-%20Director%27s%20Cut%22%20Profile%20Background
Naposledy upravil HEV Elite; 24. úno. 2014 v 16.08
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
Ya i do agree and you are not alone seen a post like these before all ready

And i think make the title better if you rename it "Tags for the market"
What I would like to see is a set of suggested tag standards for honest people who don't mind actually making life easier and smarter. Something like, instead of a coop tag, a more elaborate tag, like coopCampaign || coopMode && online || splitScreen. Because there is a huge difference (see Cooptimus). Tags like modCommunity, consolePort, poweredBy.getEngine(), publishedBefore2010, hasNvidiaEyeFinity, whateverAMDEquivalentIs, notDLC, playAsBoy (ubisoftIsGay), playAsGirl, playAsMod.
Where modCumminty is robust, and not amiss of real talent excluded by the unreal engine or xml based architecture.
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 23. úno. 2014 v 15.48
Počet příspěvků: 2