Baristan 11 feb, 2014 @ 14:06
Free weekend games
I observed that when you play games on free weekend and get some achievements, they are counting to the global achievement progress. But when the game is gone, it still counts to it, but you ca't see how many and which achievements you got there, because you don't own the game.

So I propose that after the free weekend achievements you earned in the game get disabled (doesn't count to the amount and percentage of the achievement showcase) unless you buy the game.
Senast ändrad av Baristan; 11 feb, 2014 @ 14:07
< >
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
Is there a way to change this so that the achievements can be listed but the game made inaccessible after the free weekend?
Black Blade 12 feb, 2014 @ 4:12 
I think you can see the acivments even if you do not own the game.. maybe try to go in the game hub of the free weekend game and see if you can see your acivments there
Baristan 12 feb, 2014 @ 15:23 
Nope, you can't. I think whats the point in counting them to the achievement stats if you can't select them in the achievement showcase.So i think either don't count them at all to the stats or make them accsessible.
Black Blade 12 feb, 2014 @ 17:07 
Ursprungligen skrivet av AngryMonkey_Baristan:
Nope, you can't. I think whats the point in counting them to the achievement stats if you can't select them in the achievement showcase.So i think either don't count them at all to the stats or make them accsessible.
Maybe to "Help" you buy the game XD
< >
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 11 feb, 2014 @ 14:06