Carjriak Aug 25 @ 7:47am
Searching Your Games By Tags
It would be a really nice feature to search through the games you own by the tags they have in store.
So you have a friend over, want to play a splitscreen game you have, search Splitscreen and it shows all valid game titles from your library
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Black Blade Aug 25 @ 3:53pm 
I do agree, and there is a post abut these in the past a few times, i really recommend to join in these posts and give them support more then making your own tread abut the same subject
Carjriak Aug 25 @ 3:56pm 
I was too lazy to go find them, I knew I wouldn't be the only 1 who thought this
Phil Aug 25 @ 10:10pm 
You could use an app like PlayWith to display all your owned Steam games that support local multiplayer. Besides that I have found no way to find such games in your library. The tags are lacking as they are user generated.
Desperado Aug 25 @ 10:20pm 
I think it would be cool if they gave us sorting options for our entire library. So you could have them sorted by stats, such as hours played, date added, last played, etc. and also filter games out by tags
APerfectCircle Aug 26 @ 12:57am 
Yes yes yes been waiting so long this better happen before I die
Meister der Magie Aug 26 @ 2:05am 
This would be great! :)
Carjriak Aug 26 @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by Desperado:
I think it would be cool if they gave us sorting options for our entire library. So you could have them sorted by stats, such as hours played, date added, last played, etc. and also filter games out by tags
The last played is in, it's called recent if you hover over your Library for the drop down
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 25 @ 7:47am