Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Steam Big Picture: Suggestion/Ideas
Steam Big Picture: Suggestion/Ideas2014/08/21
*Spoiler is a idea that is not even in Steam
** is maybe a bug
- Put a default music icon next to setting icon, much easiler to access music library.
- Put an animated music icon when music is playing. Easy to notice music is playing and easier to access music player.
- When music notification pop-up down right side, enable to click the notification to open music player.
- Add wishlist tab next to profile picture or under.
- Able to change your status by click the status next to the profile picture.
- Able to invite or create the group chat.
- Put a title on top of the list of feature games. Ex "Featured Games". When first time look at the list of games, it's very easy confuse.
- Able to put games on wishlist.
- Able to scroll the list of musics,games and screenshots by click and drag. It's frustrating to navigate the materials by clicking the next buttons.
- Able to scroll the whole list with mouse wheel, not a single object. It's slow and inefficient to scroll the game one by one.
- Give an option to choose scroll down or side ways. Some people likes to scroll up and down.
- Recently Played: put 5 games, it's not necessary to put more than 15 list of games.
- In music player able to scroll the music time.
- In music player add music stop button, not a pause.
- In music player switch the place of music tab and system tab.
- **In music library steam crashes when scroll the list with mouse wheel. (Maybe because of a lot of music)
- When it's full screened:
- Put next buttons right/left side
- Able to scroll different images by click and drag
- Able to zoom in/out with mouse wheel
Thank you for reading and please share your thoughts.