Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:09pm
Take away the pay... for premium steam
well, dont take it away but make it so you either have to pay for a game, or have it so people who use their steam account for a year get rhe premium (this is suspended if they stop using it for 7 days).
and for those who dont know what premium steam is, it's whats stops trolls and such from doing their thing. You basically have to have a payement of, i think 5$s for 30 days to get premium. instead of that, if you dont want to buy a game, but want to trade, you have to use steam for an up of 1-3 years depending on if steam feels like you dont deserve it.
this way makes it so poor people who dont have the ability to get a 5$ wallet card can still get premium steam. so trading for all the non-trolls.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Steam is a store. You want to use the store, you have to make a purchase. Don't want to make a purchase, you have no right to use the store.
Nope, I like the system as it is. I'd like it if it was 10-15$ but we can't have everything we want.
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:16pm 
well why cant you just trade for stuff then? i mean thats just greedy limiting everyone from haveing friends and trading your TF2 stuff for better TF2 stuff. plus if they allowed the market to people who dont want to pay, they could actually be able TO PAY!
Also, thats why this is a suggestion and not a demand.
Last edited by Thozzak; May 12, 2017 @ 6:18pm
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:19pm 
THINK OF THE CHILDREN WITHOUT UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THEIR PARENT"S CREDIT CARD!
Originally posted by Alexander Anderson | gamekit.com:
THINK OF THE CHILDREN WITHOUT UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THEIR PARENT"S CREDIT CARD!
Good point, we'd better make that 25$ then.
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:23pm 
wow, thats just evil. THINK OF THE POOR PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE WITHOUT THE ABILITY... wtf am i saying... everyone hates them... you know what nvm, i understand not allowing the children. im still saying you should be allowed access to the steam item market from default anyways.
as i said, their are poor people who want to use the steam market for buying their own games
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:26pm 
or at least i think there are... i guess if you were like a veteren who lost their account... MAKE EM WAIT 5 YEARS FOR STEAM PREMIUM! that way children would at least be tweenagers... eh people still hate em... 10 years? 10 years.
or at least i think there are... i guess if you were like a veteren who lost their account... MAKE EM WAIT 5 YEARS FOR STEAM PREMIUM! that way children would at least be tweenagers... eh people still hate em... 10 years? 10 years.
Againsted the rules to make an account under the age of thirteen.
Poor people need to find a different hobby because gaming is expensive and $5 is literally nothing.
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:29pm 
Againsted the rules to make an account under the age of thirteen.
doesnt matter, 9 year olds still do it. i mean when i was like... 7 and the internet was still pretty new to me and this steam premium didnt exist, i made an account that i completly forgot about.
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:29pm 
Originally posted by Narcoleptic Marshmallow:
Poor people need to find a different hobby because gaming is expensive and $5 is literally nothing.
just let people use the item market. theyl eventually buy a game.
Gus the Crocodile May 12, 2017 @ 6:31pm 
well why cant you just trade for stuff then? i mean thats just greedy limiting everyone from haveing friends and trading your TF2 stuff for better TF2 stuff. plus if they allowed the market to people who dont want to pay, they could actually be able TO PAY!
Also, thats why this is a suggestion and not a demand.
You can still have friends, but they have to add you, rather than you adding them.

They don't let you trade for stuff to pass the threshold because that doesn't cost you anything. Making people put money into the system is the whole point.
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:32pm 
Originally posted by Gus the Crocodile:
They don't let you trade for stuff to pass the threshold because that doesn't cost you anything. Making people put money into the system is the whole point.

thats the thing, most people have to farm for stuff, aka working for stuff.
just let people use the item market. theyl eventually buy a game.

You're asking to make Steam available for people to make a profit, for free?

Again it's not going to happen, and now it's getting ridiculous.
Thozzak May 12, 2017 @ 6:34pm 
Originally posted by Narcoleptic Marshmallow:
You're asking to make Steam available for people to make a profit, for free?

Again it's not going to happen, and now it's getting ridiculous.

i just told that guy, you had to farm for stuff to get it... unless its TF2 for some reason. but anyway, most games make you farm for things to get said things.
Last edited by Thozzak; May 12, 2017 @ 6:35pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 12, 2017 @ 6:09pm