Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Help and Tips > Details van topic
Magicka Problem
Right heres the story.........
i boguht magicka and i got it on a special so 99p luckly it didn't work, at a cheap deal like that i didnt go wrong, but the problem is that it crashes and also just goes * Magicka Has Stopped Working * and i really need help, please help me, i need it!
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
Yeah I have the same problem. If more than one person is getting it than it has to do with the sale or the game itself. It can't just be both of our computers. Maybe it had something to do with the transaction during the sale or something.
tahts true mate.
Find your Magicka Dependencies folder (Steam/steamapps/common/Magicka/Dependencies)

Run the dotnetfx35 (this may not install correctly the first time - tell it to reinstall with the recommended settings)

Run xnafx31_redist

Try that, see if it helps.
Laatst bewerkt door Kauldwin; 24 nov 2012 om 11:58
i'll try that, thanks

i bought it on steam and its not there, thats wierd
Uninstall/reinstall Magicka (check your Control Panel's Add/Remove programs feature or search your installation drive for Magicka files). After correct installation, it should be in your Steam steamapps folder.
Laatst bewerkt door Kauldwin; 24 nov 2012 om 12:00
okay thanks, i will see now
Mincrosoft NXA network it coems up with to install then it doesnt work says it has been set to prevent policies or somthing. HELP!
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Help and Tips > Details van topic
Geplaatst op: 23 nov 2012 om 15:00
Aantal berichten: 8