Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Help and Tips > Detaliile subiectului
are there limits to moding for skyrim??
ive got seven pages of subscribed mods. i already deleated 4 whole pages. just wondering if there is a limit to the amount to mods active at one time as long as they dont conflict?
< >
Se afișează 1-10 din 10 comentarii
Technically the limit is 256 mods from what I found out. Realistically you will want to test each mod you download and also pay close attention to having the same mod types and making sure you attempt to organize your mod list. Doing those two things will help prevent conflicts and your game from crashing. But if your having no issues at all then leave things the way they are. As the saying goes "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Also never used it but try BOSS found here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6

It's a program that organizes mod files based on type to help keep things running smoothly.

Wyre Bash does the same thing but the developers have been on hiatus it seems http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1840

Hope this helps.
Editat ultima dată de Razgriz2099; 19 nov. 2012 la 7:22
PixieSub 25 nov. 2012 la 23:57 
i thought steam will do that anyways. if not do you know anyone that can put all 200 on at once? a moding god persay. ive ben going through them daily deleating as many as posible but im realy deting to the good ones and its harder to chose now.
Kiya 26 nov. 2012 la 1:26 
As I understand it, unlike with say Morrowind, Modders are no longer able to create esm files - they can only create the .esp files now. This means that they are unable to create the super combination mods that put all of the best mods together in one big .esm the way they did with previous games.
no im saying put all 200 mods in sepritly each one
all 200 mods will be seperet when they go in but i have at least 200 favoreted and subscribed mods and from what ive hered steam auto download them as long as they do not conflict with each other
Kiya 26 nov. 2012 la 1:45 
You can go through them in your list in the workshop and create a collection out of the ones that you know are your favourites. Once you have a collection saved you can use 'subscribe all' to subscribe to all of them again.
Editat ultima dată de Kiya; 26 nov. 2012 la 1:46
so favoret all of them then make a "playlist" for the ones i want to use at the moment.
Kiya 26 nov. 2012 la 2:06 
I believe so yes - I have not tried creating a collection myself though, I don't usually use that many mods at once. Just don't forget to check the mod order in the prelaunch menu 'Data Files', before you start a game with them all resubscribed - if you have Dawnguard and Hearthfires, their .esm files need to be at the top of the list so that they load before the .esp files.
the only problem i have is the data file doesnt reload or reresh and load the new mods. is there a way to force refresh. i try puting the mods in one at a time but the data file doesnt recognize the new mods. so i was going to do all of them in one loading.
Kiya 26 nov. 2012 la 3:24 
when you start the launcher, watch the text at the bottom and wait until it has finished checking subscribed mods before you go into the Data Files section
< >
Se afișează 1-10 din 10 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Help and Tips > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 19 nov. 2012 la 6:42
Postări: 10