Upgrade for Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition
Hello,

I didn't get nuketown 2025 with my copy of black ops 2 (PC), so I tried to buy the 'Upgrade for Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition' for €10 to get it. However I can't finish my order, as it says: 'You have a number of packages in your cart that overlap eachother. You must remove the overlapping packets from your shopping cart before you can finish your order.' This is the only thing I have in my shopping cart. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 28 komentářů
I have the same problem, and I have the nuketown 2025 game installed..
re-instal it
If buying through the client try an exit and restart of Steam, if through a browser, log out and try clearing cookies.
Naposledy upravil Kiya; 14. lis. 2012 v 4.42
I have had this problem even before installing black ops 2. Also my friend has the same problem. I tried it multiple times after restarting steam. I think it's a glitch that steam has to fix. I already contacted them about this.
They fixed it. :)
nope, no fix..
not fixed i have same problem:(
i have same problem :(
Why i cant buy nuketown i was go to shot and i buy paty safe card butt...
Oh I was able to buy it 2 days ago... So I thought they fixed it, but maybe it was just temporary.
cmoon steam do somethink
Yep, I'm having the same problem.

I have the upgrade in the cart:
Upgrade for Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition
All games already in cart

And below that, where the Purchase For Myself and Purchas As A Gift buttons are, it says this:
It looks like you have packages which overlap in your cart. You need to remove the redundant packages from your cart before you can checkout.

The cart looks like it thinks I already have the upgrade in the cart when this is the only thing in there. Steam... please fix this! (I knew I should have just bought the bundle). :(

Oh, that was from the client. I also tried from a browser (Firefox) and I'm getting the same problem/message.
Naposledy upravil pinecone_jeff; 18. lis. 2012 v 7.29
Same problem here
and here
i have the same probleme, i can't buy the Upgrade for Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition wheras for another game, i can click on "buy for me" (i translate i'm french..). the button 'buy for me' is grey wheras it has to be green...!
same problem!
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 28 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 13. lis. 2012 v 23.27
Počet příspěvků: 28