Tnx' Super Ky Oct 5, 2012 @ 1:40am
Good games already out
just looking for good game picks out this year to buy
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
EliteDuck | UnturnedForums.com Oct 5, 2012 @ 9:26am 
A very fun, fast paced game that recently went free to play on steam is called gotham city imposters. It is very fun and action packed, I would reccomend it to anyone wanting a good free to play gaming experience.
nbpretty Oct 5, 2012 @ 9:40am 
Pls help me get a dota 2 beta key or invite. Thanks mwah!!!
Fire Magath Oct 5, 2012 @ 9:56am 
Originally posted by nbpretty:
Pls help me get a dota 2 beta key or invite. Thanks mwah!!!
If i buy DOTA 2 i get this key,right?Then does it mean ,that the invitekey enables the person,who received it ,to play the game without paying?
TBAGtv Oct 5, 2012 @ 9:31pm 
You should be paying attention to the games that were launching-then see how they did during the years they appeared in videogame cons. Now my only suggestion is to look at fresh game reviews.
LT.Schaffer Oct 6, 2012 @ 12:33am 
Torchlight 2
Borderlands 2

I've been playing both since release and they are worth every penny.
CamelJokey Oct 6, 2012 @ 10:58am 
After looking at what you already own, it seems like you like FPS. Give CS:GO a try, the standard mode is too hardcore, but as a casual player, I found arms race mode extremely enjoyable. Bulletstorm is also awesome; try the demo. The leash + guns + produce so many unbelievable ways to kill. Deux Ex: Human Revolution is one of the best single player FPS around. You can play it like it's Crysis, GTA, or a Tom Clancy game.

I personally prefer 1st person over 3rd person in shooters, but Max Payne 3 and Dead Space 2 were pretty enjoyable. I haven't gotten very far in them though. Skyrim and Fallout 3/NV can also be played like FPS, but the action is not as fun as Borderlands, although they have a lot of other interesting elements.
Avant-Engarde Oct 6, 2012 @ 7:34pm 
Borderlands 2. Go buy it, right now.
Highway Oct 7, 2012 @ 11:39am 
goto metacritic.com, look for anything over 70%
Ze Royal Muffin Oct 22, 2012 @ 11:22am 
Well if you're looking for intense firefights go get Arma 2.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2012 @ 1:40am