Borderlands 2 not launching.
My copy of Borderlands 2 won't launch. I meet minimum specs and software. Tried turning off firewalls and antivirus to see if its the issue and its not. Checked properties on the shortcut to the game and it shows it being an internet shortcut? What?
< >
Beiträge 110 von 10
Spectre 19. Sep. 2012 um 15:47 
I have a launch error as well. Says "Borderlands 2 Upload Error Disk IO"
JiggyMan 19. Sep. 2012 um 16:04 
Seems I'm not alone in it not launching.
same here
JiggyMan 19. Sep. 2012 um 16:54 
Is there a patch announcement about this? I dont' see anything on their site about it.
same here but it gives me no error just freezes my rig.
Try one of these fixes:
1# Borderlands 2 Won’t Go Past Preparing To Launch – Steam
If you can’t get past preparing to launch screen, verify the integrity of the game cache and restart Steam to fix this issue.

2# Borderlands 2 ATI FPS Fix
If you are experience performance issues on your ATI video card, download Orochi-CEG and you will definitely see a boost in performance.

3# Borderlands 2 is Choppy Fix
Set the PhysX to low and restart the game to resolve the issue.

4# Borderlands 2 – How To Disable Outline Shader
N/A

5# Borderlands 2 Lag Fix
Set the PhysX to low and restart the game. It will reduce all the lag you are experiencing while playing the game.

6# Mouse Cursor is Invisible
Unplug any controller or USB device that you have plugged into your computer to resolve this bug.

7# How To Enable Hybrid PhysX in Borderlands 2
If you are running Borderlands 2 on ATI/nVidia hybrid PhysX setup, this is how you can enable full PhysX.

Read more: http://segmentnext.com/2012/09/18/borderlands-2-pc-tweaks-errors-crashes-freezes-and-fps-fixes/#ixzz26xzygppZ

Ursprünglich geschrieben von vikesfan72:
same here but it gives me no error just freezes my rig.
Tink 20. Sep. 2012 um 15:15 
I jst bought the game from steam, I loaded and went through some turbulance of files, but now, everything is set and I hit the play now.. and it flashed the box up preparing to whatever, I cat read that fast, and the thing just sits at my desktop.. like it changed it's mind and said " no she can't play"

I saw you said "verify the integrity of the game cache", I have no idea how to do that.
go to library, right click, properties local game content. its under there.
cip0 21. Sep. 2012 um 10:16 
borderland2 non parte
< >
Beiträge 110 von 10
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 19. Sep. 2012 um 15:38