H Black Mamba Sep 26, 2013 @ 1:21pm
i bought yesterday The secret World for 30 euro,and today it got on sale 50%off 15 euro and im really sad:<<
so as the title sais it feels so unfair D:
if i send to steam support a ticket will they help me?
maybe refund the money?
or at least give me a special offer for my next purchase?

do things like this can happen?
or i'm just crazy to thing something like that?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Black Blade Sep 26, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
your just crazy sorry... it happens... that is why many times i will wait for the price to have a 75% off before i buy a game... you never really know when it will go down... but that is how it is
Trade-01 Sep 26, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
I don't think they will refund it. But who knows... Sales are random, you cannot predict them.
Dr. Vakito Sep 26, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
There is this furniture shop advert on television and it says that if you got a piece of furniture off them and then it is on sale within the next 6 months, they will give you the price difference back. If only steam did this too. That would be great!
Black Blade Sep 26, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
Originally posted by YautjaZealot:
I don't think they will refund it. But who knows... Sales are random, you cannot predict them.
ya but that is the point... they like it more if you buy a game full price... if you know abut a sale you will wait for it... and that is less good for them that is why its so
Shadow of Revan Sep 26, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
I don't think you can refund a product that isn't physical.
anonim Sep 26, 2013 @ 10:15pm 
cheer up :D
Shadow of Revan Sep 26, 2013 @ 11:21pm 
You missed a good deal, but at least you still got what you wanted!
Jarl Borg Sep 27, 2013 @ 12:48am 
OP it's called being 's*it out of luck', I think pretty much every Steam gmaer has been there at one point, just bad timing at the end of the day and I don't think you can hold steam accountable for that. If you haven't played very much of it and haven't used up your complementary refund then you have a chance of getting a refund but only if you can provide a legitimate reason why you want a refund. Needless to say asking for a refund so you can instantly buy the game back at a reduced rate is not a valid reason and is a pretty s*itty thing to do. Just chalk it down to bad fortune and move on.
Last edited by Jarl Borg; Sep 27, 2013 @ 12:50am
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Sep 27, 2013 @ 1:09am 
there is nothing unfair to it, they have every right to discount the game without telling you in advance. Hate to blow your bubble of illusion but thats the way it works
H Black Mamba Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:14am 
Originally posted by Tatsuya Hiroki:
there is nothing unfair to it, they have every right to discount the game without telling you in advance. Hate to blow your bubble of illusion but thats the way it works
well not all game companies are the same riot games always anounce their price offs one day before..
Kiya Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:24am 
Originally posted by H Black Mamba:
well not all game companies are the same riot games always anounce their price offs one day before..

and then the people who bought a game the day before that announcement will be complaining

At the time you bought the game you thought it was a fair price otherwise you would not have bought it. Next time wait for a sale.
H Black Mamba Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:44am 
and then the people who bought a game the day before that announcement will be complaining

At the time you bought the game you thought it was a fair price otherwise you would not have bought it. Next time wait for a sale.

im not complaining...afcourse it was worth it.
this game used to be subscription based thats why i bought it now that is not :>
Last edited by H Black Mamba; Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:44am
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Sep 27, 2013 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by H Black Mamba:
yeah but still its nothing from the devil
KickinChicken Sep 27, 2013 @ 5:51am 
yeah but still its (sic) nothing from the devil

Say what?
Tatsuya Hiroki (HU) Sep 27, 2013 @ 5:52am 
that

Originally posted by KickinChicken:
yeah but still its (sic) nothing from the devil

Say what?
that they offer their own games at the price they decide to