iaN' Sep 11, 2013 @ 7:22pm
You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days.
You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days.

this is always happening to me, but later it will be fixed, can anyone tell?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
sirlong134 Sep 11, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
i can trade 2 hours ago... i don't even log out... and now i got this "You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days". What the ♥♥♥♥ is happening to steam... i'm Crazy now... i logged in my computer... don't even log out.... i can trade 2hours ago and suddenlly i got this message "You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days." when i try to trade again.. GOOD JOB VALVE
iaN' Sep 11, 2013 @ 7:33pm 
Originally posted by sirlong134:
i can trade 2 hours ago... i don't even log out... and now i got this "You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days". What the ♥♥♥♥ is happening to steam... i'm Crazy now... i logged in my computer... don't even log out.... i can trade 2hours ago and suddenlly i got this message "You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days." when i try to trade again.. GOOD JOB VALVE

me, i traded about 5mins ago! no log out! and surprisingling this message pops out! kinda disappointong, idk why this happening
sirlong134 Sep 11, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
Originally posted by Blank:
Originally posted by sirlong134:

me, i traded about 5mins ago! no log out! and surprisingling this message pops out! kinda disappointong, idk why this happening
me too... i just traded with my friend 5 minutes ago... then i make a trade to someone else... the message appeared.... idk what to say cause i'm insane now....awwwwwwwwwwwwww
iaN' Sep 11, 2013 @ 8:13pm 
can anyone answer us plz
K_A_O_S |> Mid or Mad <| Sep 23, 2013 @ 5:47pm 
Same there, can someone help?

"You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 15 days."

I use only this computer! ONLY this, same ip, no other devices, and i don't log out log in, i was trading, and all ok, after this trading steam told me about a new update of dota 2 and after this update happend this ban on treading? how can i avoid?
Arrowzat Sep 25, 2013 @ 8:16am 
Same here! Please fix it! i want to trade my item now..!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2013 @ 7:22pm