RivaL ReNeGaDe Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:22pm
Would like to report someone, but forum is bugged...
Sera Sep 1, 2013 @ 9:50pm
I am typing them, try harder. Screw your principles. If you hope Square sinks, I hope you die. See how that feels? The "fans" are too spoiled for their own goods. Learn to do some stuff yourself and wait for them to do whatever when they do it. Going jackass mode against them won't make them work faster. You sir, don't deserve any respect.

Oh and for the record... The petition is fine as it is... It's moaners like you that are the issue, always bashing Square for whatever ♥♥♥♥. The product was already broken in 1998 and guess what, the music now is the same as it was back then. Get real and learn your stuff right. What you want is not a "fix" but an upgrade...
Last edited by Sera; Sep 1, 2013 @ 10:06pm

The current page will NOT show me the report options (only on this page and I've restarted my computer, Steam, etc.) I would like to have a moderator investigate this individual for claiming "I hope you die" to a post that was directed at me. If this is not the appropriate place to ask such claims, please let me know where to go!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: Here is the forums: http://steamcommunity.com/app/39140/discussions/0/846958223080118201/#p38
Last edited by RivaL ReNeGaDe; Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:24pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
RivaL ReNeGaDe Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:31pm 
The problem is it is NOT showing up for ANY posts on page 38. I want to report for this specific post, but it will not show/flash the flag options when you hover over the top right corner. Does so on every other page in this topic thread except for page 38 where a moderator came and deleted numerous posts.

Problem is he missed one from someone else who wished harm onto me.
Last edited by RivaL ReNeGaDe; Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:32pm
RivaL ReNeGaDe Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
Well, I cannot. Maybe if you could report the individual player for me? I would (trust me...) but it seems like I'm having difficulties with this specific thread/page. I wouldn't be here otherwise requesting help to investigate someone for threatening my life, but apparently I cannot see the flag for the life of me. I also wouldn't be here if the flag option worked on this specific thread. The only thing I'm getting is a blue line outlining this persons post. That is it. I'm clueless as to how to fix this dilemma of mine.
Matt Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:53pm 
I deleted the post.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:22pm