Jigywigy Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:40pm
Charged for a purchase I didn't make.
Has anyone had this happen? I was purchasing a game that was on sale for $3.75. The system was really slow. The game didn't show up in my game libary after confirming it so I clicked on the purchase button again - it didn't show that I already purchase it. The screen went steam app was unresponsive. I had to kill it to get out.

I started it again. Still no game in my library listing. I went to check my emails and I saw two purchase confimations. One email was for the game I purchased. The other was for the 'Daily Deal' of Galactic Civ Ulitmate. A game I never purchased for $5. I didn't confirm the purchase. I may have clicked on it when the app was black as it was the daily deal. But I am sure I didn't push the final buttom.

I sent a note off to support to get my money back. I finally saw both games in my library, but I haven't downloaded Gal Civ. Funny thing is I already had the game and really didn't like it.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
ULTRAdiipTHONG Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
That sucks.
ULTRAdiipTHONG Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
I'm sorry I had to do that, it was so funny. Try getting a steam worker on here or steam help.
Jigywigy Sep 3, 2013 @ 8:00pm 
Thanks. I fear that imay be the case with support. I will see what happens.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:40pm