Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Help and Tips > Detaliile subiectului
Acest topic a fost închis
How to unblock people from steam?
I'm not sure how to unblock people from steam at this point in time. I had someone blocked from before the profile layouts were changed, and I can't quite seem to get them unblocked. This also becomes an issue because if I try sending a Friend request, they don't get it. Nor if they try sending one to me. Any suggestions? I've tried a buncha buttons but none of them seem to be retroactive or something
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 35 comentarii
Zecele 1 aug. 2013 la 10:51 
Should be able to unblock him/her from their profile page.
Smee 1 aug. 2013 la 10:52 
Yeah I went to his profile page. And hit "More" and everything but there is no unblock buttons or anything. It's as if all the features of blocking someone exist but it treats it as if I haven't had him blocked. Or something, I'm not sure. Maybe I'm clicking the wrong button. Any chance you can tell me what to press?
Mel 1 aug. 2013 la 10:53 
Agree with dj :P
Zecele 1 aug. 2013 la 10:59 
I think they have to be your friend for you to be able to unblock them.
Just go to view all your friends,you see there blocked users and recently played with,go to blocked users and unblock them with the upper given option "Unblock user" xD
esay lol
Yes,its pretty easy but some people say that even after they unblocked them they weren't able to see their messeges? Wich if true would suck.
Charlie how to unblock ♥♥♥♥ i cant find it !
Kiya 13 sept. 2013 la 2:59 
Go to your where it says your profile name with New above it at the top of either a logged in browser or the Steam client and select Friends from the dropdown list.

On the friends page there is a tab for Blocked Users - select that and use the Unblock Users button to the right to unblock your friend
exactly :)
Postat inițial de -2DAS:
Charlie how to unblock ♥♥♥♥ i cant find it !

1) Open steam go to Friends
2) You see there are 3 different "tabs" all friends ,blocked users and recently played
3)go to blocked users and unblock them my friend xD

;) glad t o help you
keep rawkin'
An error was encountered while processing your request:

Your account has been blocked from participating in the Steam Community.

This suspension will be lifted on January 1, 1970 at 07:00 AM.

If you need to know more, check out support.

Here's a link to the Steam Community home page.

HOW TO FIX ?
Kiya 13 sept. 2013 la 5:04 
I guess you should do as it says and contact support - though unless you are some kind of time traveller 1970 is a strange date for the suspension to be lifted so it may just be that the community access is messed up for some reason. Can you put up a screenshot of that message?
Snow™ 24 sept. 2013 la 8:34 
TY so much only you helped me
my only tabs are friends and groups
even though this guy is blocked XD
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 35 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Help and Tips > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 1 aug. 2013 la 10:49
Postări: 35