Nesty Jul 26, 2013 @ 6:06pm
Scammer found
Yesterday I was asked by a friend from an old outpost trade to help him pay for 2 unusuals and I would be given one as a reward. I hgelped by giving him lots of items since unusuals cost alot, he then unfruended me and changed his name. I would love to get my items back and such but I would really love to get this ♥♥♥♥er banned, I even talked to some one who had commented on his wall. He said that he had been scammed by him too, ask him (his name is "pie knight" with a picture of treetrunks). I have all of his potential names.

[BAHT] RUSTYELEPHANT

Chilly Penguin

[BAHT] Chilly Penguin

[BAHT] RUSTY Penguin

[BAHT] RUSTY ELEPHANT

RUSTY ELEPHANT

A Giant Taco

Derpy scunt

Jonathan Toews

TACO PACO

[BAHT] RUSTYELEPHANT

Chilly Penguin

[BAHT] Chilly Penguin

[BAHT] RUSTY Penguin

[BAHT] RUSTY ELEPHANT

TOM TWINKLES

[BAHT] DERPY SCUNT
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Mattio Jul 26, 2013 @ 6:22pm 
Well what he did wasn't very respectable but you gave him your cards in the first place. So being robbed was partly your fault.
Never trust anyone unless you are 100% sure about the person you're trading with. Blindly giving cards to people you don't know is very silly. I learned my lessons on trusting others a long time ago, and never been scammed since. I hope you can do the same buddy.
Nesty Jul 26, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
I know I was very suspicious but I was very careless and payed the price. I just hope this guy can be brought to justice even if I don't get my items back I still would love to see him trade banned or something of equal punishment
Nesty Jul 26, 2013 @ 7:46pm 
But I have changed my entire profile to diguise it from him. I've found his profile on outpost and I am now trying to get him to add me so I can copy the chat history for SteamRep.
Nesty Jul 26, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
Thanks, anyone know any fast ways to get items in tf2 after the patch? Comming back from this lose is going to be tough. I HOPE that I can get this guy, if anyone can help in any way please try.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 6:06pm